Playstation Plus vs Xbox Live: The GRAND Finale. The FREE GAME DILEMMA

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh, it made me laugh and cringe at the same time. get your delivery together and the whole video would've been funny. i don't care about "renting", cause my dude is letting me eat off of his account. shiit, i got to play about 10-12 quality games that i'll never have to pay for. sleeping dogs and saints row both would've been worth full price. this month was def a let down tho, cause hitman is the only new game on that list. everything else was from last month besides that bitrip, or whatever the fukk it's called. still, i'd pay for it over live any day.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2uf3omg.jpg

I'm not sure why it still let me download Madden 25, Dead Rising 2 + Case Zero & XBLA exclusive Charlie Murder :ohhh:

And this clown had the nerve to use my man Russ at the end of his butthurt tirade?

ibwBHTQ7xsqSIx.gif

So you got your Xbox hooked up in front of your PC monitor with a kitchen table mat under it?? :usure: that's safe?

Oh and i won't believe those games are yours unless you post a pic of them on top of the bed you copped off of Craigslist.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nikka thats not your xbox, I dont believe you,

Thats not your live account either.

Those are not your games breh, you dont play games.

You want me to believe that thats actually yours then you gonna have to post a pic with you standing next to that shyt, and your grandma gotta be their to confirm its really you. Intil then, you dont play games, you dont own any games, shyt you might not even be a real person, your a computer virus created by microsoft to troll the internet indefinitely.

Sony stans can't handle the truth :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
nikka thats not your xbox, I dont believe you,

Thats not your live account either.

Those are not your games breh, you dont play games.

You want me to believe that thats actually yours then you gonna have to post a pic with you standing next to that shyt, and your grandma gotta be their to confirm its really you. Intil then, you dont play games, you dont own any games, shyt you might not even be a real person, your a computer virus created by microsoft to troll the internet indefinitely.

notsureifserious.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony stans can't handle the truth :wow:
Another xbox stan huh?

You nikkas make yourselves easy to spot.

Anyone thats not praising microsoft has to be a sony stan.

Can you prove that im a stan?

Help your boy court out, that troll has been trying to prove it for months

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great video breh and these games are only for THIS month! Imagine what awaits for the future.

the future is the part that sucks... in 2 months all these games will be irrelevant. Then what? But on the other hand the ps4 f2p games should be a big deal.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man idc, as an xbot, I can easily say the value of PS+ is worth it.

Microsoft giving us flabby and sick free games, fukk I look like playing Dead Rising 2? That shyts garbage. Crackdown? Yeah it's cool for the demo. Halo 3? Yeah cause nikkas are still on H3 heavy after Reach and 4 dropped. Assassin's Creed 2? Cause 1 and the other 12 out aren't the same.

I got SSFIV, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3, Saints Row the Third, prolly some other shyt I can't think of, and a few Vita games, and a plethora of discounted content all off PS+ for the same price as XBL. Granted the two services are different(one is basically a discount service, the other is a full-fledged, superior, online gaming service) the values each give are great, and Microsoft giving us :flabbynsick: free games ain't the move. :ufdup:

However, I'll take XBL>PSN all day, any day. PSN is basura compared to XBL.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bought XBL for stability?? Funny seeing as how I played Halo 4 and suffered crippling lag and unavailable servers sporadically near launch. Till this day, coop in Halo is unplayable.
That's an issue due to the engine the game is running on not a live issue.
The frame rate is horrid on any forge map during co-op.
And some maps seem to have been created without taking into
consideration that users would likely be using two accouts on the same console.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's an issue due to the engine the game is running on not a live issue.
The frame rate is horrid on any forge map during co-op.
And some maps seem to have been created without taking into
consideration that users would likely be using two accouts on the same console.
I'm not even talking about the frame rate, I'm talking about the atrocious button lag on the co-op modes. I know that's due to the asynchronous nature of the network code in that play list.
Either way, Xbox live's "awesomeness" doesn't take precedence over the games own issues and the users connection.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even talking about the frame rate, I'm talking about the atrocious button lag on the co-op modes. I know that's due to the asynchronous nature of the network code in that play list.
Either way, Xbox live's "awesomeness" doesn't take precedence over the games own issues and the users connection.
I've yet to experience this 'button lag' you're talking about.
I have however experienced severe frame rate issues in online mutiplayer.
But that I wouldn't attribute to live as I've previously stated.