Playstation Plus vs Xbox Live: The GRAND Finale. The FREE GAME DILEMMA

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They're getting 5 yo games and trying to shyt on nikkas eating Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Saints Row the 3rd and Hitman Absolution ? And all that in just TWO MONTHS!:mindblown:

But they have dedicated servers on 360 so it's okay :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sorta like how you guys got the dope game fable 3?
I didn't buy XBL for the free games, I bought it for the online stability for its GAMES which was the reason I bought the system in the first place. Then they added stuff like HBO Go, ESPN, Nick, Kinect functions with Netflix,youtube/etc.
The games is just an added plus on top of all the real reasons why I got the service in the first place.

What you are doing is being tricked into looking the otherway while you continue to game on a shytty network that has invisible opponents with unlimited grenades running rampart in all of your top games.
Lets forget about the fact PSN was down and 77million ppl had there info stolen. How you think they got ppl to stay?
PS+ then became what it is today. They will take it away from you as soon as they can. You even paying for PSN now, but who cares right? You get a game for free!!!

PSN don't work, fukk you pay me. 77million accounts compromised? fukk you pay me. It don't work like that on xbox bruh :ufdup:
They're getting 5 yo games and trying to shyt on nikkas eating Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Saints Row the 3rd and Hitman Absolution ? And all that in just TWO MONTHS!:mindblown:
And yet PSN lost its keys 10months ago, 10 months ago :mindblown: (and this is AFTER the PSN down fiasco)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't buy XBL for the free games, I bought it for the online stability for its GAMES which was the reason I bought the system in the first place. Then they added stuff like HBO Go, ESPN, Nick, Kinect functions with Netflix,youtube/etc.
The games is just an added plus on top of all the real reasons why I got the service in the first place.

What you are doing is being tricked into looking the otherway while you continue to game on a shytty network that has invisible opponents with unlimited grenades running rampart in all of your top games.
Lets forget about the fact PSN was down and 77million ppl had there info stolen. How you think they got ppl to stay?
PS+ then became what it is today. They will take it away from you as soon as they can. You even paying for PSN now, but who cares right? You get a game for free!!!

PSN don't work, fukk you pay me. 77million accounts compromised? fukk you pay me. It don't work like that on xbox bruh :ufdup:

And yet PSN lost its keys 10months ago, 10 months ago :mindblown: (and this is AFTER the PSN down fiasco)
You bought XBL for stability?? Funny seeing as how I played Halo 4 and suffered crippling lag and unavailable servers sporadically near launch. Till this day, coop in Halo is unplayable.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You bought XBL for stability?? Funny seeing as how I played Halo 4 and suffered crippling lag and unavailable servers sporadically near launch. Till this day, coop in Halo is unplayable.
That nikka dont got halo 4

That nikka dont have XBL

That nikka dont even play games

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cant wait to get my new XBOX!
dmqjo9.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

nikka thats not your xbox, I dont believe you,

Thats not your live account either.

Those are not your games breh, you dont play games.

You want me to believe that thats actually yours then you gonna have to post a pic with you standing next to that shyt, and your grandma gotta be their to confirm its really you. Intil then, you dont play games, you dont own any games, shyt you might not even be a real person, your a computer virus created by microsoft to troll the internet indefinitely.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just like meach, these nikkas dont really play the games they claim to love