PlayStation Plus Strategy - Full Presentation From April 2023

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He’d be better off. No reason to subject a young child to a lifetime of fake promises and disappointment
Man that ungrateful little shyt probably hasn't had to work a day in his life. It might not be what he wanted but it might be the best his parents can afford.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The overwhelming majority of people are stuck where they're at. That is especially true for people with children. They're stuck with too many responsibilities to reinvent themselves and move up in class. Yeah his parents bought him some shyt that probably wasn't what he wanted. He can start mowing lawns or whatever he has to do to save up and get something better. He can trade that thing they gave him in to give him a head start.

Nah he sitting up bytching and feeling entitled. When I was a kid mom bought me an N64. I wanted a PlayStation also so I did odd jobs and saved up for it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The overwhelming majority of people are stuck where they're at. That is especially true for people with children. They're stuck with too many responsibilities to reinvent themselves and move up in class. Yeah his parents bought him some shyt that probably wasn't what he wanted. He can start mowing lawns or whatever he has to do to save up and get something better. He can trade that thing they gave him in to give him a head start.

Nah he sitting up bytching and feeling entitled. When I was a kid mom bought me an N64. I wanted a PlayStation also so I did odd jobs and saved up for it.

You can’t control how kids feel and react to things, especially on Christmas.

You can’t even control how grown adults act in here to not getting what they want