PlayStation Plus Strategy - Full Presentation From April 2023

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever Xbox is doing, they doing something right.

The sad thing is PlayStation is gonna charge y'all more in the meantime for way less value.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

The said thing is PlayStation is gonna charge y'all more in the meantime for way less value.
Again with the “y’all”

You bought a PlayStation too bozo

And you’ll buy the next one and the after that - you know that green piece of shyt won’t ever quell the stomach rumblings

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again with the “y’all”

You bought a PlayStation too bozo

And you’ll buy the next one and the after that - you know that green piece of shyt won’t ever quell the stomach rumblings
As long as I am able I'll always have all consoles.

What I won't be buying is slims or pros, VR headsets and random games tho.

I've also only bought 3 PlayStation games this year, played only 2 of those games and the only reason I have PSN currentnly is because I need for multiplayer.

I'm not Sonys target audience, :yeshrug: The only things I get on PS are things I can't get on other platforms.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The sad thing is PlayStation is gonna charge y'all more in the meantime for way less value.
If Xbox wasn't a part of Microsoft they would have had to shutter that business. It couldn't survive on it's own merits. It's continued existence boils down to the fact that it's parent company can both absorb huge losses coming out unscathed and can continue to invest large amounts of money into it.

If you add it all up they've done more wrong than right when it came to the direction of the brand.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Xbox wasn't a part of Microsoft they would have had to shutter that business. It couldn't survive on it's own merits. It's continued existence boils down to the fact that it's parent company can both absorb huge losses coming out unscathed and can continue to invest large amounts of money into it.

If you add it all up they've done more wrong than right when it came to the direction of the brand.
If PlayStation wasn't part of Sony you could say the samething.

Not really sure why that matters in either case.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was told this would never happen

:whew:

VxBGepgl.jpg

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
As long as I am able I'll always have all consoles.

What I won't be buying is slims or pros, VR headsets and random games tho.

I've also only bought 3 PlayStation games this year, played only 2 of those games and the only reason I have PSN currentnly is because I need for multiplayer.

I'm not Sonys target audience, :yeshrug: The only things I get on PS are things I can't get on other platforms.
I’m not trying to hear none of that Juelzing

You’re a customer who subcribes, you’re actually one of Sony’s best customers

Closet Sony Stan …

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If PlayStation wasn't part of Sony you could say the samething.

Not really sure why that matters in either case.
The PlayStation brand is an important part of Sony’s continued existence. At times it has literally carried the company when other divisions were failing to the point where the PlayStation CEO was named Sony CEO. If Sony lost PlayStation would it even be able to go on? If Microsoft lost Xbox while overall revenue would decrease net income would probably not change all that much. They’d be fine.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The PlayStation brand is an important part of Sony’s continued existence. At times it has literally carried the company when other divisions were failing to the point where the PlayStation CEO was named Sony CEO. If Sony lost PlayStation would it even be able to go on? If Microsoft lost Xbox while overall revenue would decrease net income would probably not change all that much. They’d be fine.
Sony has recovered from 2 generations ago.

They just ousted the head of playstation :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to hear none of that Juelzing

You’re a customer who subcribes, you’re actually one of Sony’s best customers

Closet Sony Stan …
If I'm one of PS best customers, especially in comparison to y'all, its no wonder they're having problems.

:skip:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like poor management on their part to me. :manny:

Jokes aside, none of that matters. PlayStation wouldn't and couldn't be where it's at if not for Sony being it's parent company from straight up cash and influence to hardware with cd, and DVDs and Blu-rays.