Playstation Plus price Increase

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is actually a blessing in disguise. Sony has done essentially what's best for consumers. By raising the price of PS Plus, it makes the service look more like a premium necessity over the horrible competition they have and now gamers will feel obligated to pay more. They should also raise the price of games to $80 a pop because Spider-Man 2 looks too good to be true.

I applaud Sony for this price increase, I will definitely cut my costs of living somewhere else(Maybe I'll stop buying take out everyday and paying for PAWG onlyfans) to pay for this increase in the subscription price.

I miss the old @Fatboi1

On to the topic. This is Sony so everybody going to open their throats for whatever they do.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
To me this online subscription shyt for games is a scam. I don't believe most people play enough games per month to justify what this ends up costing a consumer throughout an entire year. The thought that this may become the de-facto way to play games is sickening.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To me this online subscription shyt for games is a scam. I don't believe most people play enough games per month to justify what this ends up costing a consumer throughout an entire year. The thought that this may become the de-facto way to play games is sickening.
Just starfield and Forza alone pay for a year+ of gamepass. And I played lots more games than that on there.

PS+ doesn’t put new gsmes so that’s only worth it if you have lots of games to catch up on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep, they got peopled fooled thinking it was going to be a cheaper alternative to “omg 70 dollar games” and we’re not even in mid gen, and the prices are going up for them.

Gamepass is already over 200 dollars for the year, and sony is inching its way up there. People are burnt out on all these subscription services and video games are on the bottom of most people’s necessary entertainment so its going to be worse off going forward.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just starfield and Forza alone pay for a year+ of gamepass. And I played lots more games than that on there.

PS+ doesn’t put new gsmes so that’s only worth it if you have lots of games to catch up on.

Doesn’t make sense becuase you’re still buying 3rd party games on top of that, not only on xbox but on steam. You aren’t really saving money in the long run

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doesn’t make sense becuase you’re still buying 3rd party games on top of that, not only on xbox but on steam. You aren’t really saving money in the long run
I’m not sure what buying games that are not on the service has to do with this :dwillhuh:

If i paid for all the games i’ve played on gamepass this year i would have spent more than i did on the subscription. simple math

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
IMG-1328.jpg
Plex gang
How do I do this?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not sure what buying games that are not on the service has to do with this :dwillhuh:

If i paid for all the games i’ve played on gamepass this year i would have spent more than i did on the subscription. simple math

Are you playing those games because you would actually buy them at launch or are you playing them just because they’re included on the service?

If its the latter, you actually aren’t really saving money