Playstation has lost another exclusive that PC gamers have been "waiting" and "clamoring" for... Sackboy: A Big Adventure (October 27, 2022)

Daps
Sony stans don't ruin threads unless you're an Xbot who hates when the shoe is on the other foot. Should I pull up all the threads you've made instigating shyt to rile up "Sony stans" while you try to hide your hand? You used to be the news nikka on here about developers and slept on titles but now you've become a shadow of insufferable Xbox stans.

I got dirt on you doggie :umad:

Yes, pull up ALL the threads

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, pull up ALL the threads
Shoot, we're parked in one now!

Here's multiple threads where you have not done the same for the Xbots or Nintendo fans(?):

Then there's a bunch of posts where your green colors definitely bleed for all to see:

Now search for "Xbot" under your name and you ain't say shyt about them.
bdSGMEI.png

Sony stans though?

Oh you got a lot to say
cilapvv.png

multiple pages too.

Now continue along breh and don't act like I'm just bugging out.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stans be real hurt:mjlol:

Most miserable fanbase.

Everybody else happy, enjoying their games. They are supposedly “winning” but still the ones always got problems and complaints, attacking everybody.

Can’t wait till dad simulator 2 comes out so y’all can calm the fukk down :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most miserable fanbase.

Everybody else happy, enjoying their games. They are supposedly “winning” but still the ones always got problems and complaints, attacking everybody.

Facts be having y'all nikkas in a cobra clutch :mjlol:

Receipts posted and this nikka pulls the ":umad:" card.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Facts be having y'all nikkas in a cobra clutch :mjlol:

Receipts posted and this nikka pulls the ":umad:" card.
No, your visceral reaction to just some light jokes is really crazy.

A.I, ain’t do nothing but troll a couple of the “playstation only exclusives” arguments y’all been making for decades. As a PC gamer who now gets to play most of those games, he posts about when/how/if they are coming to pc.

Industry dynamics are shifting and y’all really feeling the hurt as all of your longtime narratives are going up in smoke. Causing you fools to lash out in ever more disturbing episodes.

#Shambles is not just meme. Y’all really feeling that shyt :huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, your visceral reaction to just some light jokes is really crazy.

A.I, ain’t do nothing but troll a couple of the “playstation only exclusives” arguments y’all been making for decades. As a PC gamer who now gets to play most of those games, he posts about when/how/if they are coming to pc.

Industry dynamics are shifting and y’all really feeling the hurt as all of your longtime narratives are going up in smoke. Causing you fools to lash out in ever more disturbing episodes.

#Shambles is not just meme. Y’all really feeling that shyt :huhldup:
Dude said he tired of Sony stands ruining threads pretending he's unbiased. I say he's not innocent himself. He asks for receipts. I post receipts.

You're mad and now you're caping for the nikka trying to spin it as if "sony stans are hurt".

Your projections are inconsequential.

nikka I'm about to make a big bowl of oatmeal to eat after a 36-hour fast, I'm GOOD. :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude said he tired of Sony stands ruining threads pretending he's unbiased. I say he's not innocent himself. He asks for receipts. I post receipts.

You're mad and now you're caping for the nikka trying to spin it as if "sony stans are hurt".

nikka I'm about to make a big bowl of oatmeal to eat after a 36-hour fast, I'm GOOD. :blessed:
He first stated just posting about the games. Every time you weirdos ran into the threads talmbout “look at pc gamers starving for scraps”

So now he preemptively trolls you fools each time a new game is announced for PC. Cause inevitably y’all gone run in talking crazy anyway.

And now y’all in your feelings about a couple threads. but it ain’t really the threads or the trolling. It’s the reality that shyt IS changing.

Sony stans are like cacs currently looking out into the world and seeing them demographics change.

The world as you know it is changing and y’all don’t know how to react.

It’s kinda sad to witness :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've never played a game with you in my life. I know it's astoundingly difficult for you, but stop being goofy.
I could be wrong but wasn't you playing Uncharted 2 in those sohh matchups?
How about Killzone 2?
Killzone 3 beta?

If you participated in anything during that era with this community? I was there too
Maybe you like Gizmo and don't play games online :francis:
Shoot, we're parked in one now!

Here's multiple threads where you have not done the same for the Xbots or Nintendo fans(?):

Then there's a bunch of posts where your green colors definitely bleed for all to see:

Now search for "Xbot" under your name and you ain't say shyt about them.
bdSGMEI.png

Sony stans though?

Oh you got a lot to say
cilapvv.png

multiple pages too.

Now continue along breh and don't act like I'm just bugging out.
You are CLEARLIOUS!!!Y bugging out :bryan:

Most miserable fanbase.

Here is an example of actual sony stan logic at play...

Heavy Rain :gladbron:

Scorn :scust: who plays these simulators, and we don't overun every xbox thread with our stan based narratives
Now if anyone of you xbots joke we'll make sure to overun any and everything you do here you son of a bytch :pacspit:

Now its just jokes :smugbiden:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He first stated just posting about the games. Every time you weirdos ran into the threads talmbout “look at pc gamers starving for scraps”

So now he preemptively trolls you fools each time a new game is announced for PC. Cause inevitably y’all gone run in talking crazy anyway.

And now y’all in your feelings about a couple threads. but it ain’t really the threads or the trolling. It’s the reality that shyt IS changing.

Sony stans are like cacs currently looking out into the world and seeing them demographics change.

The world as you know it is changing and y’all don’t know how to react.

It’s kinda sad to witness :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Its the first of the month so his EBT got reupped after running out of Top Ramen 36hrs ago.
Now unless you 75yrs old, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm your ass down talking about you eating GOOD :bryan:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the first of the month so his EBT got reupped after running out of Top Ramen 36hrs ago.
Now unless you 75yrs old, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm your ass down talking about you eating GOOD :bryan:
You've permanently self ethered yourself years ago by purchasing a used mattress. Talking about people should be the LAST thing you ever utter out your dirty, crusty ass lips. Go breathe wipe your fukking screen and change the tab nikka.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You've permanently self ethered yourself years ago by purchasing a used mattress. Talking about people should be the LAST thing you ever utter out your dirty, crusty ass lips. Go breathe wipe your fukking screen and change the tab nikka.
You think hiding behind a lie erases what your broke ass just said?
Deflect much?
You the one with many o budget queston marks, selling systems to go to japan just to get sodomized :whoa:
No soap in the soapdish in your bathroom, Ratatouille's family ate off your carpet until Gusteau hired him nikka