Playstation has lost another exclusive that PC gamers have been "waiting" and "clamoring" for... Sackboy: A Big Adventure (October 27, 2022)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think Little Big Planet would do great on PC, because of the creation mode. Sackboy just looks like a boring platformer

Daps
I think Little Big Planet would do great on PC, because of the creation mode. Sackboy just looks like a boring platformer

I think LittleBigPlanet's time has passed. The creative mode was cool but the gameplay was not fun because of the floaty controls. This game might be different but it flopped on Playstation also.

This and Uncharted Legacy Collection shows that PC gamers aren't "waiting" on anything from Sony and will cop the best stuff when it releases and not cop Sony's bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think LittleBigPlanet's time has passed. The creative mode was cool but the gameplay was not fun because of the floaty controls. This game might be different but it flopped on Playstation also.

This and Uncharted Legacy Collection shows that PC gamers aren't "waiting" on anything from Sony and will cop the best stuff when it releases and not cop Sony's bullshyt.

You got a gargantuan chip on your shoulder :mjlol:

You the only one in here spazzin out about sony pc releases. No one expected Sackboy to do big numbers on pc, sony pretty much shadow dropped it, and it doesn’t even have an OT on here. It bombed on playstation

The big newer sony games are still gonna do decent numbers on steam, Tsushima, God of War, Horizon, TLOU…etc the big games on playstation will be the big games on PC

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got a gargantuan chip on your shoulder :mjlol:

You the only one in here spazzin out about sony pc releases. No one expected Sackboy to do big numbers on pc, sony pretty much shadow dropped it, and it doesn’t even have an OT on here. It bombed on playstation

The big newer sony games are still gonna do decent numbers on steam, Tsushima, God of War, Horizon, TLOU…etc the big games on playstation will be the big games on PC
This nikka choose to make a point using a mid game in Sackboy and a 4th entry to the Uncharted series that never released on PC being sold for full price as some sort of evidence that nobody wants "Sony bullshyt" on PC. LMAO these guys man.

When Spider-Man Remastered, God of War and Horizon were selling well on Steam, where was this point being made?

Like Sackboy I doubt even sold that well on PLAYSTATION itself lol.

PC gamers want good deals, throw Bloodborne on PC for $30 and watch that shyt sell gangbusters.

PC players tend to wait for good sales regardless. I think TLOU Remake and an eventual TLOU Part 2 Steam port would sell pretty well too.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nikka choose to make a point using a mid game in Sackboy and a 4th entry to the Uncharted series that never released on PC being sold for full price as some sort of evidence that nobody wants "Sony bullshyt" on PC. LMAO these guys man.

When Spider-Man Remastered, God of War and Horizon were selling well on Steam, where was this point being made?

Like Sackboy I doubt even sold that well on PLAYSTATION itself lol.

PC gamers want good deals, throw Bloodborne on PC for $30 and watch that shyt sell gangbusters.

PC players tend to wait for good sales regardless. I think TLOU Remake and an eventual TLOU Part 2 Steam port would sell pretty well too.

That ain’t as impressive as you think it is.

Sea of theives outsold all those games combined.

I guess PC stans aren’t clambering for sony exclusives the way y’all think they are:mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That ain’t as impressive as you think it is.

Sea of theives outsold all those games combined.

I guess PC stans aren’t clambering for sony exclusives the way y’all think they are:mjpls:

How many copies in total has Sea of Thieves sold?

*please do not respond with player count

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do sony stan math brehs :mjlol:

Sony isn’t the company talking in riddles about sales and player counts. I looked at that link you posted and they happily posted their sales on steam and started talking about player count right after and its been on steam for as long as spider-man has been out

The sales of Sea of Thieves just doesn’t really compare to big sony games, not even in the same league.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony isn’t the company talking in riddles about sales and player counts. I looked at that link you posted and they happily posted their sales on steam and started talking about player count right after and its been on steam for as long as spider-man has been out

The sales of Sea of Thieves just doesn’t really compare to big sony games, not even in the same league.
Breh.
Stop the dumb shyt.

Numbers are there.

One xbox game alone has outsold the entire stable of playstation games on PC.

It is what it is :manny: