Playstation has lost another exclusive that PC gamers have been "waiting" and "clamoring" for... Sackboy: A Big Adventure (October 27, 2022)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Really liked this game..got it at launch. But it has some glitch where I can’t go to the next world even though I have enough orbs. :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched as Sony Stan's literally drove @Responsible Allen Iverson to have to call them out.

He was making legit threads for all kinda games, news and info. Next thing you know it was a few too many Xbox centric threads in a row, a few to many positive Xbox comments and then the icing was him calling some of the Sony Stan's out on there hypocrisy and them keekee'n and labeling him a "bot"

Especially on this whole PC/PlayStation situation. So it looks like he just calls them out as a reminder lol.

He ain't console war'n just calling out the BS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I watched as Sony Stan's literally drove @Responsible Allen Iverson to have to call them out.

He was making legit threads for all kinda games, news and info. Next thing you know it was a few too many Xbox centric threads in a row, a few to many positive Xbox comments and then the icing was him calling some of the Sony Stan's out on there hypocrisy and them keekee'n and labeling him a "bot"

Especially on this whole PC/PlayStation situation. So it looks like he just calls them out as a reminder lol.

Nah, he didn't use to participate in any capacity. Just kept it about the games, regardless of the platforms. Then he slowly, but surely started the spin in one direction only like the rest of ya trolls do. If he was just calling out the bs, then it wouldn't be all one-sided like most of ya'll high-siding clowns like to do. 3/4s of ya'll might as well be the same person.

Daps
@Responsible Allen Iverson why? You used to be my fav poster, you joining the console war too?

I don't have anything against Playstation, I just got tired of Sony stans here ruining threads. So since they are so proud of their exclusives, I make a thread every time they lose another one and watch them keep moving the goal posts. Otherwise, I do the same posting I've always done.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's run its sales life on console, enjoy.
Cool story bro but Sony went out their way to hide sales data from this title :laff:

All I know is it was selling terribly and there's threads on this on websites not dominated by fanboys of one side (balance is key ladies)

From what I gathered it did worse than returnal :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah, he didn't use to participate in any capacity. Just kept it about the games, regardless of the platforms. Then he slowly, but surely started the spin in one direction only like the rest of ya trolls do. If he was just calling out the bs, then it wouldn't be all one-sided like most of ya'll high-siding clowns like to do. 3/4s of ya'll might as well be the same person.
You talk like if this isn't a Sony dominated site or that you don't heavily participate in the bulshyt :stop:

You lucky you was my son in uncharted 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have anything against Playstation, I just got tired of Sony stans here ruining threads. So since they are so proud of their exclusives, I make a thread every time they lose another one and watch them keep moving the goal posts. Otherwise, I do the same posting I've always done.
Sony stans don't ruin threads unless you're an Xbot who hates when the shoe is on the other foot. Should I pull up all the threads you've made instigating shyt to rile up "Sony stans" while you try to hide your hand? You used to be the news nikka on here about developers and slept on titles but now you've become a shadow of insufferable Xbox stans.

I got dirt on you doggie :umad:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's fascinating watching you spin reality. How do you type these posts out with a straight face is beyond me :mjlol:.
It's almost like you're insinuating Xbox fans are these bullied fans whose in some sort of redemption arc right now. Lord knows the amount of bullshyt spewing from your IP address could fill up the state of Texas. Those RDNA 2 and 12 Teraflop power concern threads were something else.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sackboy ain't moving the needle in any direction y'all need to chill lol

Once that Returnal port drops, PC brehs will really be eating

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's fascinating watching you spin reality. How do you type these posts out with a straight face is beyond me :mjlol:.
It's almost like you're insinuating Xbox fans are these bullied fans whose in some sort of redemption arc right now. Lord knows the amount of bullshyt spewing from your IP address could fill up the state of Texas. Those RDNA 2 and 12 Teraflop power concern threads were something else.
:patrice:

Sony stans don't ruin threads unless you're an Xbot who hates when the shoe is on the other foot. Should I pull up all the threads you've made instigating shyt to rile up "Sony stans" while you try to hide your hand? You used to be the news nikka on here about developers and slept on titles but now you've become a shadow of insufferable Xbox stans.

I got dirt on you doggie :umad:
:mjlol:

Carry on

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh yeah, cuz ONLY playstation stans ruin threads. As if insomniatic Court wasn't up here at 3 in the mornings, filthing up the place near daily. But you tired. Quiet, scum. Go sleep it off.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This was an okay game. Idk who was waiting on it or anticipating it. Lot of potential if they allow mod support.