Playstation fans... DO YOU THINK PS4PRO has a chance against XBOX SCORPIO?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man listen I'm a PS fan and Scorpio would be an alternative to pc gaming not really a threat to console gaming so in reality no. I'm not the type to build rigs etc so I could see this being like an alternative to the steam bx route which was a flop because of the prices but had a similar idea. In short I'll stick with sony for console gaming

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man listen I'm a PS fan and Scorpio would be an alternative to pc gaming not really a threat to console gaming so in reality no. I'm not the type to build rigs etc so I could see this being like an alternative to the steam bx route which was a flop because of the prices but had a similar idea. In short I'll stick with sony for console gaming
how is it an alternate to pc gaming and not to console gaming? its a console! plug and play. the please you people are trying give is crazy. so what makes it pc alternative? like I said im asking WHAT CONSOLE WILL BE BETTER TO PLAY MULTIPLATS ON? you're ignoreing the question

so you'll stick with a 4TERAFLOP machine, which is struggling out the gate rather than have an 8TERAFLOP machine? wow

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how is it an alternate to pc gaming and not to console gaming? its a console! plug and play. the please you people are trying give is crazy. so what makes it pc alternative? like I said im asking WHAT CONSOLE WILL BE BETTER TO PLAY MULTIPLATS ON? you're ignoreing the question

so you'll stick with a 4TERAFLOP machine, which is struggling out the gate rather than have an 8TERAFLOP machine? wow
Yes

I've never and never will own a lawse box or Larrybox. Not my thing. I thougnt the Scorpio was geared for pc gaming so I'd do that and it would be my first but if not I'm not interested. Sony cleatly has the better exclusive titles and if that's not objective then maybe the ones I prefer.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes

I've never and never will own a lawse box or Larrybox. Not my thing. I thougnt the Scorpio was geared for pc gaming so I'd do that and it would be my first but if not I'm not interested. Sony cleatly has the better exclusive titles and if that's not objective then maybe the ones I prefer.
how would you know sony has better exclusives if you've never owned an xbox?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
how would you know sony has better exclusives if you've never owned an xbox?

:stopitslime: Sony dropped one of the greatest games this decade a few years back that Microsoft will never top in their lives

tumblr_inline_mvxhbqK19Y1rzzy49.gif