Playstation fans... DO YOU THINK PS4PRO has a chance against XBOX SCORPIO?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When people realize scorpio can only do native 4k for arcade titles theyre going to buy a pro until ps5 comes out.

Scorpio is microsofts last fukk you to the gaming industry before checking out permanently.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Lol at Scorpio. :flabbynsick: 's are so desperate their clinging to something that doesn't have a real name, release date, or price. :deadmanny:

At least you know whatever it is you'll be able to play halo, Gears, and forza.

bytch ass motherfukkers :scust:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I don't think it has a chance cause I don't think it's competing with the Scorpio....it's competing with the 1s, which is the upgraded 1....people really are acting like the 1 doesn't exist lol....it's still here...

Anyway, like has been mentioned, I think ms will use Scorpio to start a new gen and make exclusives for it...instead of going with the plan of including it in the same gen as the 1....

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I can't imagine how much of a loss M$ would have to sell the Scorpio at to do 4K native. UHD is fine for now if games run smoothly at 60fps.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said the scorpio will be the better console, but Sony still have, and will continue to have, the superior exclusives, and as such the Pro will have the superior gaming experience. People are answering your question, you are just ignoring them or changing the question. :yeshrug:
superior exclusives like what breh?

and mot people play multiplats, exclusives are becoming more rare and rare.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And games. Multiplats devs aint tryin to lose money so they won't go all out to harness the hardware
are you dumb? they already go all out when they make multiplat games that are on the pc

they go all out, then scale shyt back for consoles, just this time pro will be scaled back the most.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scorpio will flop. Can't wait for that price reveal :mjlol:.

Pro on the other hand will be at an affordable price and have exclusives.

Then you dummies crying about a gaming system not having a 4K player to watch movies :laff: will realise why it doesn't have one.
im not a peasant, I don't moan about price when it comes to buying hardware

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically? No way in hell. That ps4 is just overclocked. I feel like Microsoft will bring out one of those Zen chips and boost that CPU alot more since Sony wisely went with the higher clock speed in those leaks. They have a year to work on this. Sony couldn't just scrap what they had because they'd lose a shytload of money. Sales wise it could go either way.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically? No way in hell. That ps4 is just overclocked. I feel like Microsoft will bring out one of those Zen chips and boost that CPU alot more since Sony wisely went with the higher clock speed in those leaks. They have a year to work on this. Sony couldn't just scrap what they had because they'd lose a shytload of money. Sales wise it could go either way.
finally someone speaking truths

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people realize scorpio can only do native 4k for arcade titles theyre going to buy a pro until ps5 comes out.

Scorpio is microsofts last fukk you to the gaming industry before checking out permanently.
lol wtf? how is a more powerful console a 4uk you to gaming?

also they'll have native 4k games on select releases. tomb raider will be 4k native