Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Naw and I’m almost in complete shock reset era of all places agree, definitely would have thought they would prefer the ps5

Lotta folks don’t like that gaudy futuristic look and prefer simple and blending in
Sony won by putting in roman numeral V into their console design.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You need to learn on how to decorate your home.
Ps5 is an accent piece.

X Box liable to have an ash tray put on top of it

:mjlol:
I mean if you got a home full of ikea furniture looking like this
85876211_934.jpg

The PS5 fits in just fine.:mjlol:

For the rest of us, nah:smh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Honestly, my ps4 is loud as shyt

If I'm being real, either x box or ps5....whatever they look like...please have good air flow

My shyt be struggling to play cod

:mjcry:

Getting an OG PS4 was such a mistake, my shyt sounds like a damn jet engine. That’s why I play all my multiplats on my xb1s :francis:

Really thinking about playing the wait and see game on all the hardware this time around

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting an OG PS4 was such a mistake, my shyt sounds like a damn jet engine. That’s why I play all my multiplats on my xb1s :francis:

Really thinking about playing the wait and see game on all the hardware this time around

the pro doesn’t sound any better and I have the 500M editions smh

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I bought an OG ps4 used at gamestop like 3 or 4 years ago.

This shyt is like a jet engine.

And I've been passing on the ps4 pro for over a year because the ps5 was around the corner and I wont be able to recoup any money selling it as a ps5 drops. Especially for how expensive the ps4 pro is.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm a xbox fan above playstation
I cop both and play both
exclusives dont matter, they are mostly trash

that being said...besides the ugly design sony did good.
like people are saying, they didnt feel whelmed by the video ... or other people deflecting towards xbox presentation being trash
both these systems is actually trash... you play PS5 or XBSX and you are still playing part 10 of a played out exclusive
I stopped playing resident evil during dreamcast, I'm not autistic... god of war is the same shyt .... Halo has always been super played out
Horizon Zero Dawn, skippable. Spiderman has been done since the 80s ... empty world that you arent going to enjoy unless you are into comic books

All of these features can already be seen on PC if you just youtube capabilities of shyt
the fact that you have a console in general, and the Pro and the One X didnt just give you a better video card off rip, speaks volumes.
We are all paying for a new video card and a solid state hard drive. When we could have just gotten that in the 3.5 systems 2 years ago
Now we are paying 500$ for something that's only a 150-200$ upgrade.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a xbox fan above playstation
I cop both and play both
exclusives dont matter, they are mostly trash

that being said...besides the ugly design sony did good.
like people are saying, they didnt feel whelmed by the video ... or other people deflecting towards xbox presentation being trash
both these systems is actually trash... you play PS5 or XBSX and you are still playing part 10 of a played out exclusive
I stopped playing resident evil during dreamcast, I'm not autistic... god of war is the same shyt .... Halo has always been super played out
Horizon Zero Dawn, skippable. Spiderman has been done since the 80s ... empty world that you arent going to enjoy unless you are into comic books

All of these features can already be seen on PC if you just youtube capabilities of shyt
the fact that you have a console in general, and the Pro and the One X didnt just give you a better video card off rip, speaks volumes.
We are all paying for a new video card and a solid state hard drive. When we could have just gotten that in the 3.5 systems 2 years ago
Now we are paying 500$ for something that's only a 150-200$ upgrade.

Why do you buy both if exclusives aren’t even a factor?