Playstation August Event - OT (August 6th) (PS4/VR Event)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think so too.

They already said there are no PS5 announcements. Bloomberg just came out and said PS5 news is end of the month. Any big third party games likev FF16 would be a PS5 announcement. No first party stuff, so no TLOU MP.

This is basically a CoD marketing conference, plus Crash 4, some Chinese games, some Japanese games and some indies for PS4/VR. That's it.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They already said there are no PS5 announcements. Bloomberg just came out and said PS5 news is end of the month. Any big third party games likev FF16 would be a PS5 announcement. No first party stuff, so no TLOU MP.

This is basically a CoD marketing conference, plus Crash 4, some Chinese games, some Japanese games and some indies for PS4/VR. That's it.

8zWHg_WjTnqGzzEPZSRl3S6N-e4TSvyLyYP15K0EJsLDrBiebSU78ReEBxsgFNKvsIfCxmQ

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame there’s no hype for this, but I’m still expecting some big surprise announcements.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Due to Microsoft's showcase being so trash ,
Sony must have pulled back some major announcements
from this state of play.
Name the Sony event that was better :popcorn:
Sony stans already preparing to blame Microsoft if this event is lackluster :mjlol:
And then he was co signed :dead:
Shame there’s no hype for this, but I’m still expecting some big surprise announcements.
Well let's be reality, how do you top a tech demo in 1440p/30fps?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

I'm looking forward to it. We don't need big announcements for it to be good, but it'd be nice if they dropped some surprises anyway. If the next PS5 announcement is this month, a 2-3 week wait shouldn't be that bad.

Plus you never know, there might be some nice titles coming that'll keep the PS4 running for a few years yet (which will happen regardless, but you know what I mean).