Playstation August Event - OT (August 6th) (PS4/VR Event)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It was originally a PS3 exclusive :yeshrug:

Feels like the game would've been average which is probably why they canned it.
I honestly think Rockstar could do something dope it a spy setting but we'll never know :yeshrug:
I hope they're still doing the Medievil setting game. :ehh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I honestly think Rockstar could do something dope it a spy setting but we'll never know :yeshrug:
I hope they're still doing the Medievil setting game. :ehh:
People forgetting the guy that wrote 90% of the stories for Rockstar is gone now. i don't automatically trust them anymore.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they’ll announce the price in mid September because they are still playing chicken with M$.

Between them saying they would give plenty of lead time before pre orders open, and them likely having everything set up by that time leading to leaks, I doubt they wait that long personally

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope for at least one surprise launch game

God of War 1.1: Brute Edition

Edy-RAw-TXYAEB0-Yf.jpg

:wow:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of rumour now regarding Playstation having some big console exclusives on the way, specifically linked to Square. FF7R2 seems a bit away, but FF16 surely won't be a timed exclusive...? Not sure if any of this will be shown at the event anyway but the timing is interesting. Wonder what other console exclusives they have stored away? SF6 might be the obvious one?

Also people saying an old series is coming back - not Uncharted, which is almost certainly coming anyway, but something older. :patrice:

Anyway if this just a State of Play it will be pretty short, so the above might not be directly relevant. :yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure How I feel about a new uncharted Game :patrice:

U4 was the perfect send off and I’m not sure I wanna whole game about Chloe/Nadine or Drakes Daughter, I recently played through Lost Legacy for the first time, it was good for a DLC but I don’t think I’d be hyped for an entire game sorrounding them

So is this Last of Us Factions thing going to be an add-on to Last of US 2 or separate title?

I’d really like it to be, have it be like Warzone with MW2, they’d win back some of the Whiney bytches who complained about the story too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of rumour now regarding Playstation having some big console exclusives on the way, specifically linked to Square. FF7R2 seems a bit away, but FF16 surely won't be a timed exclusive...? Not sure if any of this will be shown at the event anyway but the timing is interesting. Wonder what other console exclusives they have stored away? SF6 might be the obvious one?

Also people saying an old series is coming back - not Uncharted, which is almost certainly coming anyway, but something older. :patrice:

Anyway if this just a State of Play it will be pretty short, so the above might not be directly relevant. :yeshrug:
What if it was Jak? I remember the rumor from Moore's law is dead said Mark Cerny is working on it.