Playstation August Event - OT (August 6th) (PS4/VR Event)

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Man they really killed the hype for next gen, they doing their damndest to not show anything. Holding back info like it’s G14 classified. I feel like a bytch cause I’m still gonna be day one:mjcry:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just like I said earlier, they are probably going to announce the price in mid-September, which is insane.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I believe Gamescom is around the end of the month , so they might have another
event then.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

And just to be super clear — there will be no PlayStation Studios updates in Thursday’s episode. There won’t be any updates around hardware, business, preorders, or dates either. On Thursday, our focus is squarely on showcasing some cool upcoming games coming to the broader PlayStation ecosystem. Should be fun!

These companies are so damn afraid of gamers acting like dumbasses on twitter because they didn't get what they want. :mjlol:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Man they really killed the hype for next gen, they doing their damndest to not show anything. Holding back info like it’s G14 classified. I feel like a bytch cause I’m still gonna be day one:mjcry:

Just like I said earlier, they are probably going to announce the price in mid-September, which is insane.

Wtf is this? :dead:

I believe Gamescom is around the end of the month , so they might have another
event then.

These companies are so damn afraid of gamers acting like dumbasses on twitter because they didn't get what they want. :mjlol:

they slow playing waiting for xbots to make the next big mistake and they will go in for the kill shot

:mjlit:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some dude on that place is hinting at SOCOM, which I find hard to believe. However he was right about everything else so far. Also saying PS5 tear down is coming this month from DF, along with price/pre-orders, although this seems like a sure bet regardless.