Playstation Are Feeding Us! (Horizon: Forbidden West Coming to PS Extra/Premium)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say that though. I'm done with this conversation if you're just going to blatantly lie about what I clearly typed out in the thread. I said PS Plus is already a contender worthy enough and PS1/PSP games just add even more to the sheer amount of games. Without it, my initial point still stands.
But you just spent the last half dozen posts saying why old games don’t matter.

So how could the existence of old game on one service make that service a worthy competitor to a service getting games day one and/or a lot sooner.

The games in the OP have been on games pass for like a year now.

So PS+ gets no games day one. The games it shares with gamepass it gets them months or even years later, but at least it has it has PS1 games.:damn:

Old games on gamepass don’t matter tho

Get your story straight breh. You all over the place

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

So how could the existence of old game on one service make that service a worthy competitor to a service getting games day one and/or a lot sooner.

So PS+ gets no games day one. The games it shares with gamepass it gets them months or even years later, but at least it has it has PS1 games.:damn:

Gamepass isn’t a good business model, it won’t last much longer at this rate

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft runs one of the most successful subscription businesses in the world.

Imagine thinking MS leadership doesn’t understand making a subscription business profitable more than a random coli poster who pretends to be a duck :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now we are back to “concern” about the business model

Sony stans :mjlol:

Apparently Forgotten west “business model” ain’t work so they had to throw it to the wolves already. Forespoken is the next victim :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft runs one of the most successful subscription businesses in the world.

Imagine thinking MS leadership doesn’t understand making a subscription business profitable more than a random coli poster who pretends to be a duck :dahell:

I listen to the experts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at these clowns lmao. When a game is on Playstation, they're trash but years later if they make it to Xbox they're suddenly worthy enough of being included on "the list"

After it lands on Gamepass:

:russ:

At least when I stanned those games they were current releases.

Did you just quote me from a thread asking which game would I get from two unreleased titles at the time and then use it as fast for a terrible argument.

Yeah I'd choose persona, a jrpg series I never played over FF a series that ive played just about everything single one of.

:mjlol:

Sony Stan's

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, that's enough of your shenanigans for today.

611c1661c1c33469a11d6047a8ad6e91.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you just quote me from a thread asking which game would I get from two unreleased titles at the time and then use it as fast for a terrible argument.

Yeah I'd choose persona, a jrpg series I never played over FF a series that ive played just about everything single one of.

:mjlol:

Sony Stan's
yes