Playstation Are Feeding Us! (Horizon: Forbidden West Coming to PS Extra/Premium)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like final fantasy and i have no problem buying a platform to play the games i want to play :manny:

I’m not like you goofys doing mental gymnastics and lying and shyt to convince yourselves you don’t want to play a game based on what platform it’s on.

If FF16 is good it will be the first game worth me owning a PS5.

If square fumbles again i guess ima be waiting for something else :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like final fantasy and i have no problem buying a platform to play the games i want to play :manny:

I’m not like you goofys doing mental gymnastics and lying and shyt to convince yourselves you don’t want to play a game based on what platform it’s on.

:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's the thing, no games really exist on Xbox that can't be played on Playstation. Outside of Hi-Fi Rush and a few more(GROUNDED), how many games are there that someone who's on Playstation are really missing out on as of right now, Feb 15th 2023?

Being able to play some new games without buying them day 1 is not bad for you as a consumer, but it's not something that if I was only a PS5 owner, would feel as though I need to run out and buy a whole new console just for that.

Add into the fact that it's arguable that PS Plus Extra/Premium is now worthy enough of a contender if we go by the sheer amount of games it has on it's library(PS4/PS5/PSP/PS1 games if you have Premium), there are way more "games" to play for a PS5 gamer if we keep it a buck.

If I didn't have a gaming PC, I still wouldn't really feel like I need to get an Xbox. Only game that would've gotten me to consider it would be Halo Infinite and that turned out to be pretty ho-hum after all. Gamepass is great for Xbox gamers, but it's not exactly converting someone from another platform over.

Your own post yourself is proof that certain games are more important of a factor in getting a console over just random drops on a service. You admitted you'll get a PS5 just for FFXVI. How many PS5 owners here(stans/non stans) have said they're considering getting a Series X simply because of Gamepass?

More Xbox owners consider getting a PS5 FOR a game vs PS5 owners considering getting an Xbox just for Gamepass if I just go by what I notice online. You rarely see someone say "Man I gotta get a Series X just for Gamepass man!" but you almost always see the "Okay, I have to get a PS5 for God of War/TLOU/Uncharted/Spider-Man/FF".

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's the thing, no games really exist on Xbox that can't be played on Playstation. Outside of Hi-Fi Rush and a few more(GROUNDED), how many games are there that someone who's on Playstation are really missing out on as of right now, Feb 15th 2023?

Being able to play some new games without buying them day 1 is not bad for you as a consumer, but it's not something that if I was only a PS5 owner, would feel as though I need to run out and buy a whole new console just for that.

Add into the fact that it's arguable that PS Plus Extra/Premium is now worthy enough of a contender if we go by the sheer amount of games it has on it's library(PS4/PS5/PSP/PS1 games if you have Premium), there are way more "games" to play for a PS5 gamer if we keep it a buck.

If I didn't have a gaming PC, I still wouldn't really feel like I need to get an Xbox. Only game that would've gotten me to consider it would be Halo Infinite and that turned out to be pretty ho-hum after all. Gamepass is great for Xbox gamers, but it's not exactly converting someone from another platform over.

Your own post yourself is proof that certain games are more important of a factor in getting a console over just random drops on a service. You admitted you'll get a PS5 just for FFXVI. How many PS5 owners here(stans/non stans) have said they're considering getting a Series X simply because of Gamepass?

More Xbox owners consider getting a PS5 FOR a game vs PS5 owners considering getting an Xbox if I just go by what I notice online. You rarely see someone say "Man I gotta get a Series X just for this gamepass man" but you almost always see the "Okay, I gotta get a PS5 for God of War/TLOU/Uncharted or w/e".
I didn’t say you were missing out on anything.

That’s up to your opinion. If a person feels like HiFi rush is a must have for them then that’s their opinion.

For the most part the Game library’s are VERY similar between the two. A cheap subscription service could be a good reason for a person to chose a particular hardware.

You did a lot of typing here. It’s not that complicated. :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say you were missing out on anything.

That’s up to your opinion. If a person feels like HiFi rush is a must have for them then that’s their opinion.

For the most part the Game library’s are VERY similar between the two. A cheap subscription service could be a good reason for a person to chose a particular hardware.

You did a lot of typing here. It’s not that complicated. :manny:
I'm not talking about possibilities, that can be endless. I'm talking about what's prominent and more likely to be true for someone considering a PS5 or a Series X. You and your boy Mid Titan stay acting like people are just hating on Gamepass when it's just that it's not really interesting enough when compared to what they have already.

It's like bragging to someone you're at a buffet that has ho hum chinese food but there's some banging shyt once in a while to someone who's always eating at a 4 star restaurant with routine 5 star meals.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not talking about possibilities, that can be endless. I'm talking about what's prominent and more likely to be true for someone considering a PS5 or a Series X.
You don’t know what’s prominent and more likely. You just try to apply your sony stan sensibilities to the masses.

In surveys, exclsuive games are usualy way down on the list as for why people purchase a certain video game hardware.

You and your boy Mid Titan stay acting like people are just hating on Gamepass when it's just that it's not really interesting enough when compared to what they have already.
That’s exactly what y’all are doing. It’s weird. For years y’all did nothing but sing the praises of games like MLB the show, Persona, Nioh, Hellblade, Yakuza as reasons to own a playstation console. Those games come to gamepass and it’s “meh, don’t nobody care about that shyt”

Obsidian, Bethesda, Arkane suddenly became shytty developers when their games started coming to gamepass.

Multiple GOTY nominees and winners were on gamepass. But it’s fukk that shyt too.

Y’all nikkas wild :mjlol:
It's like bragging to someone you're at a buffet that has ho hum chinese food but there's some banging shyt once in a while to someone who's always eating at a 4 star restaurant with routine 5 star meals.
Sony stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t know what’s prominent and more likely. You just try to apply your sony stan sensibilities to the masses.

In surveys, exclsuive games are usualy way down on the list as for why people purchase a certain video game hardware.

That’s exactly what y’all are doing. It’s weird. For years y’all did nothing but sing the praises of games like MLB the show, Persona, Nioh, Hellblade, Yakuza as reasons to own a playstation console. Those games come to gamepass and it’s “meh, don’t nobody care about that shyt”

Obsidian, Bethesda, Arkane suddenly became shytty developers when their games started coming to gamepass.

Multiple GOTY nominees and winners were on gamepass. But it’s fukk that shyt too.

Y’all nikkas wild :mjlol:

Sony stans :mjlol:
Do you care about blockbuster movies hitting Cinemax or HBO years later after you saw it in theaters? Do you care about someone listening to Thriller 30+ years later on Apple Music?

Why would we care about Persona 5, a game YOU called a pedo simulator now suddenly being interesting when it's on Gamepass? :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at these clowns lmao. When a game is on Playstation, they're trash but years later if they make it to Xbox they're suddenly worthy enough of being included on "the list"
And now yakuza is better than shenmue

Y'all really gotta stop this shyt :snoop:

I'm a big fan of turn based games. JRPGs, and anime. And I still think Persona is wierd pedo trash :camby:

Let my wife and kids hear me talking about going home to make social bonds on my PS4 :mjlol:

Why couldn't it be that I bought the game and didnt like it?

Why is every rebuttal with you clowns some Stan shyt?

Any shenmue fan will tell yakuza is at best a poor mans imitation.

Yes the game is made in a similar vein, no it doesn't live up to shenmue in any way.

ff15 its not even a debate.

Persona games do nothing for me

Persona is for weird emo fakkits :manny:

Yakuza is trash breh.

No no Kuni 2 was trash. Biggest let down game for me in a long time. I absolutely loved the first one.

Persona is for pedo/weirdos.

Kakarot was just ok.

I’d buy Kena if i was you :manny:

After it lands on Gamepass:

Sony stans calling persona trash cause it’s on gamepass :ohlawd:
:russ:

At least when I stanned those games they were current releases.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And Xbots keep telling us Gamepass is a better subscription service :mjlol:
All these games old as fukk. Anybody hyped to play them already bought them. Hell Scarlet Nexus came to Game Pass like 2 months after release. There is no victory lap to be had for this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at these clowns lmao. When a game is on Playstation, they're trash but years later if they make it to Xbox they're suddenly worthy enough of being included on "the list"

After it lands on Gamepass:

:russ:

At least when I stanned those games they were current releases.
I didn’t say i liked those games. I didn’t even spend the time to download them shyts. I still think they are trash.

It’s not my opinion that has changed.

That’s what you goofys do :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you care about blockbuster movies hitting Cinemax or HBO years later after you saw it in theaters? Do you care about someone listening to Thriller 30+ years later on Apple Music?
In your last post you just called out PS1 games as a reason PS+ is better than gamepass.

This thread exists as you guys brag about old ass games coming to PS+

With each post you can’t get your story right :mjlol:

And yes blockbuster movies coming to streaming services is a big deal. Lots of people watched movies like Batman and Wakanda for the first time on a streaming service and those people found value in that.
Why would we care about Persona 5, a game YOU called a pedo simulator now suddenly being interesting when it's on Gamepass? :stopitslime:
Lots of people really care about those remasters. Form what i can see playstation owners have been begging for those ports. Playstation owners will pay full price for them. Xbox owners can play them on gamepass.

I don’t know why you wouldn’t care that a game you were anticipating is cheaper on one platform over the other.

Maybe it’s the sony stan in you :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Be excited about old ass forgotten games that you already paid for coming to a subscription service brehs :mjlol:
You have to stop believing that they’re actually buying these games on release.

remake and remasters are doing numbers because it’s the first time a lot of folks have played through the game. :manny: