Playstation Are Feeding Us! (Horizon: Forbidden West Coming to PS Extra/Premium)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lots of people really care about those remasters. Form what i can see playstation owners have been begging for those ports. Playstation owners will pay full price for them. Xbox owners can play them on gamepass.

I don’t know why you wouldn’t care that a game you were anticipating is cheaper on one platform over the other.

And when Persona 6 gets announced a playstation exclusive yall are gonna wonder why :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have to stop believing that they’re actually buying these games on release.

remake and remasters are doing numbers because it’s the first time a lot of folks have played through the game. :manny:
Well they need to get their story straight.

They are in this very thread claiming old games aren’t worthy of anyones attention, but also stanning the fact that PS+ has a bunch of old ass games.

nikkas are weirdos :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In your last post you just called out PS1 games as a reason PS+ is better than gamepass.

This thread exists as you guys brag about old ass games coming to PS+

With each post you can’t get your story right :mjlol:

And yes blockbuster movies coming to streaming services is a big deal. Lots of people watched movies like Batman and Wakanda for the first time on a streaming service and those people found value in that.

Lots of people really care about those remasters. Form what i can see playstation owners have been begging for those ports. Playstation owners will pay full price for them. Xbox owners can play them on gamepass.

I don’t know why you wouldn’t care that a game you were anticipating is cheaper on one platform over the other.

Maybe it’s the sony stan in you :wow:
You love taking things out of context to make some sort of "Gotcha!"

I said that those PS1/PSP games alongside the other games in the previous tiers fulfill the "games" argument when it comes to why Gamepass is worthy. I said PS Plus is "arguably" worthy of being discussed as a Gamepass alternative.

Add into the fact that it's arguable that PS Plus Extra/Premium is now worthy enough of a contender if we go by the sheer amount of games it has on it's library(PS4/PS5/PSP/PS1 games if you have Premium), there are way more "games" to play for a PS5 gamer if we keep it a buck.

All that other shyt you talking about is just noise dog.

Nowhere did I even talk about remasters and streaming services being useless. I made the comparison that someone who already consumed media isn't going to suddenly abandon or switch thier platform/service of choice because something they already have is on another platform.

The game being cheaper/"Free" on another platform is literally irrelevant to me if I don't have that platform. What don't you get breh, I"m not buying an Xbox so that I can subscribe to Gamepass and play Persona 5 Royal again when I already own it on PS4. Sure there's the occasional super stan that will do that but that's not the norm.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause sony paid for it so y’all can run out and pay $70 for the worst version of the game :wow:

Because playstation fans buy games, which means we never miss out on 3rd party because publishers can’t afford to lose sales. When you support games you continue getting them on your platform. Its simple

Its easy for sony to ‘moneyhat’ a game when it doesn’t sell on the other platform.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You love taking things out of context to make some sort of "Gotcha!"

I said that those PS1/PSP games alongside the other games in the previous tiers fulfill the "games" argument when it comes to why Gamepass is worthy. I said PS Plus is "arguably" worthy of being discussed as a Gamepass alternative.

All that other shyt you talking about is just noise dog.
I didn’t take anything out of context.

PS1 games make PS+ a worthy competitor to a service getting games like MLB the show, Monster hunter, Wo Long, Persona on day one.

The mental gymnastics is wild :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because playstation fans buy games, which means we never miss out on 3rd party because publishers can’t afford to lose sales. When you support games you continue getting them on your platform. Its simple

Its easy for sony to ‘moneyhat’ a game when it doesn’t sell on the other platform.
Now sony stans bragging about “moneyhats” :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t take anything out of context.

PS1 games make PS+ a worthy competitor to a service getting games like MLB the show, Monster hunter, Wo Long, Persona on day one.

The mental gymnastics is wild :mjlol:
I didn't say that though. I'm done with this conversation if you're just going to blatantly lie about what I clearly typed out in the thread. I said PS Plus is already a contender worthy enough and PS1/PSP games just add even more to the sheer amount of games. Without it, my initial point still stands.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
This lowkey why I didn’t buy Horizon, I had a feeling it would end up on PS+ within a year or so. Sony smart so they’ll try and use a more “recent” game to get a sub boost. Don’t be surprised if GOWR, ends up on PS+ this holiday.
:ehh: