Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

GTA6 4K gonna be LIT asf.... :blessed: :whew:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I think they need to go back to the PS1 to PS3 blueprint.

Save the jump in power for the next generation and focus on making the existing product smaller and cheaper.

I think part of the reason why the PS2 sold so well is that it was affordable 2 years into its cycle. The PS5 price hasn't really dropped.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gen might be the most forgettable gen so far and that's saying something considering how bad ps4 was. Only games am looking forward to is max payne/gta/dragon ball/mafia/battlefield honestly these alone will make it better than ps4.
:francis:
This post confirmed pointless with this statement

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Save the jump in power for the next generation and focus on making the existing product smaller and cheaper.

I think part of the reason why the PS2 sold so well is that it was affordable 2 years into its cycle. The PS5 price hasn't really dropped.

Doesn’t work like that anymore breh. Technology development is moving faster and console development demands they maintain some semblance of parity with PC. Therefore refreshes are the norm now, these companies spend too much in a brand to just wait for the next generation.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Follow the PS3 blueprint that almost ruined the PlayStation brand? :what:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Follow the PS3 blueprint that almost ruined the PlayStation brand? :what:

@Umoja is not the sharpest breh on here :mjlol:
Is this what you've been reduced to after getting called out for sucking Musk's dikk without shame?

The PS1 and the PS2 were very successful consoles. Part of that success was down to the library and part of it was down to affordability.

You're focusing on the PS3 alone because you're a little p*ssyhole with a bruised ego. The irony of focusing on the PS3 is that it doesn't even support your point. It got off to awful start. It recovered towards the end of its cycle, when the price dropped.

You cum guzzling son of a bytch.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this what you've been reduced to after getting called out for sucking Musk's dikk without shame?

The PS1 and the PS2 were very successful consoles. Part of that success was down to the library and part of it was down to affordability.

You're focusing on the PS3 alone because you're a little p*ssyhole with a bruised ego. The irony of focusing on the PS3 is that it doesn't even support your point. It got off to awful start. It recovered towards the end of its cycle, when the price dropped.

You cum guzzling son of a bytch.
The PS3 is Sony’s worst console you dumb fukk. There’s nothing about that console they need to follow apart from what not do. Your stupidity is insane :wow: