A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
wanna see the difference

it doesnt seem like new consoles need much more tbh

this shyt sounds like it would last for another 10 years

Daps
This gen might be the most forgettable gen so far and that's saying something considering how bad ps4 was. Only games am looking forward to is max payne/gta/dragon ball/mafia/battlefield honestly these alone will make it better than ps4.
:francis:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This gen might be the most forgettable gen so far and that's saying something considering how bad ps4 was. Only games am looking forward to is max payne/gta/dragon ball/mafia/battlefield honestly these alone will make it better than ps4.
So you basically waiting for games that are upgraded versions of old games and thinking that would make this generation better?
Might as well keep playing your PS4, Sun. :hhh:
There's a bunch of shyt out here worth playing.
Give something else a try sometime. It might surprise you.

Daps
So you basically waiting for games that are upgraded versions of old games and thinking that would make this generation better?
Might as well keep playing your PS4, Sun. :hhh:
There's a bunch of shyt out here worth playing.
Give something else a try sometime. It might surprise you.
8nI2.gif

I like war games and criminal modern setting games u can guess why I would think ps4/5 Era games are ass.
I wish they would remake games from ps2/ps3 alot more or make sequels.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Copping, but will probably only play 1 game on it; GTA VI. If GTA releases the same time on pc, which it won't, I might reconsider a day 1 cop. But whatever, I'll just buy this for $699 or whatever and be happy to play the new GTA. I'll pay good money to play the new GTA, so this is nothing. :manny:

(and yes, I'll cop GTA VI on PC the second it comes out too. :yeshrug:)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol: