Playstation 4 or Nintendo Switch? for brehs that have both

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It's weird be sure I actually enjoy the switch games way more and when I find a game I like I run it into the ground.

But in general I play my ps4 way more

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS4.
Switch is cool and all with it's exclusives but PS4 has more games I'm interested in

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's not often I'm sitting in front of a tv.

A lot of the time I'm playing I'm in my other living room that doesn't have a tv. I take it with me when I go with my girl to her family's houses, sometimes I'll just go chill in my car and play, I've played at work, I'll lay in bed and play until I'm sleepy or the battery dies. I love my pro controller so I used to play on the tv hardcore but since I fixed my joy-cons and updated the slide locks I thoroughly enjoy handheld mode.

I enjoy my PlayStation, if they had a handheld version with the games I like which are the only reason I have it I'd definitely play it more.

My girl comes where I'm at talking on the phone or watching tv or cooking, I just relocate and keep playing :manny: if the kids are in the backyard playing on the trampoline or outside playing riding bikes I sit outside and play and keep an eye or ear out for them.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I found Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 in a box today.

Only to learn PS4 and PS4 Pro are not backwards compatible disc-wise. :hhh:

Also...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare's atrocious updates damn near made me wanna sell my PS4. Why in the fukk does a game take over 200GB of storage?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Switch is FAR better than the PS4. Don't allow these fanboys to confuse you.

The switch is sold out worldwide for a reason!

literally all systems are sold out @ this point

and yes personally I enjoy the switch more than the PS4...but I’m not gonna lie to act like my opinion is a fact

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The PS4's time is almost up breh, you'll get more burn out of a Switch. Either that or hold out for a PS5.

That aside OP, you gotta give us more to help you make a better decision. One kind of games do you like? Do you play online a lot? Are you a casual, COD/Madden/2K kinda dude? Do you like Nintendo franchises?

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
I have both and the PS4 is in a different league when it comes to quality and value.
For a start; there are sales each week so you can pick up a great collection of ‘this gen’ classic games fast and loads of arcade classics...

However - Nobody makes better games than Nintendo when they are on song and Zelda >> anything on PS4 even RDR2 when it comes to an immersive; magical gaming experience.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i play my switch more. I'd love to play my PS4 more but I'd have to kick everybody out of the house. my attention is too divided

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It depends. IMO Nintendo exclusives are worth the console alone and also the option of being a handheld can be a big deal depending on the person. But that's not to take away from the Playstation exclusives.

The issue with the Switch is when you consider multi-plats/ third parties. I will say that I think the Switch is better for JRPG's since the handheld option makes it easier to complete these massive games. Although I am surprised that it is lacking in western RPG's.

But for all other games, Playstion is superior. Resolution and Frame Rate are obviously better, which is vital for some games. Plus you know that every multi-plat will come on PS4/5.

Personally, for me the Switch does more for me than the PS4. With that said the Switch compliments the PS4 or PC really well as a 2nd console.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
If you don't plan on getting a PS5 anytime soon get a PS4

Yakuza Games 0-7 + Judgement, God of War, 5 Royal, Spiderman, HZD, etc all are great games plus you can play AAA games, use it as a media device, play Blu-ray etc

Unless you're dying to play Nintendo exclusives get a PS4