Playstation 4 or Nintendo Switch? for brehs that have both

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sony will have BC for all the popular PS4 titles on PS5. So depending on the price if you a budget dude, I would hold off on the PS4 and just get the PS5 when it drops.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony will have BC for all the popular PS4 titles on PS5. So depending on the price if you a budget dude, I would hold off on the PS4 and just get the PS5 when it drops.
this is a good point too

:ehh:

but again if you ain't gonna spend a lot of time with nintendo 1st party and indy games, it might still be worth getting a cheap ps4 over paying a premium on a switch if they're still selling at an upsale price.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I done beaten most of my PS4 backlist so I been playing my Switch lot lately. They serve different purposes, but they are both good. You can't beat the portability of the Switch, believe me I have a newborn I don't have a lot of time to sit in front of my PS4 with the Switch I can take it with me, it performs better as a handheld console actually. Buuuut the PS4 has a WAAAAAAY larger selection of games, and the multiplayer shyts on the Switch, if you are trying to sit in front of the TV for a while then the PS4 is what you need. You can't go wrong either way though bruh.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I done beaten most of my PS4 backlist so I been playing my Switch lot lately. They serve different purposes, but they are both good. You can't beat the portability of the Switch, believe me I have a newborn I don't have a lot of time to sit in front of my PS4 with the Switch I can take it with me, it performs better as a handheld console actually. Buuuut the PS4 has a WAAAAAAY larger selection of games, and the multiplayer shyts on the Switch, if you are trying to sit in front of the TV for a while then the PS4 is what you need. You can't go wrong either way though bruh.
would a nintendo switch lite be the better choice?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PS4 for big games and 3rd parties, Switch for smaller games/Nintendo 1st party IP's.

Been playing my Switch more after FF7R.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd say "Why not both" but I've known people who are recently copping switches for way more than they should be going for at this point, so I can understand why you'd have to make a choice.

If you play a fair amount of games on the fly or outside of your house, then a switch is a must have, because there are so many competent to exccellent Indie games and smaller scale games on this thing, it isn't funny. Having The Binding of Isaac/Hotline Miami 1/2, two of my fave Indie games of all time on the go like this is worth the price of admission for me, but as I said, I don't know how you stay with gaming on the go, since there are times I take my switch outside with me and end up only playing it when I reach back home.

But if you looking for a console, to play multiplatform games and bigger titles, then of course, The Ps would do that for you. I'd say buy a Ps4 now and save towards a Switch unless you already have games you know for a fact you'll want to play on it from the go instead of finding shyt to make the purchase worthy.