Playstation 4 or Nintendo Switch? for brehs that have both

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I can play a console quality game in bed while my girl sleep. Id sell my PS4 if i could play those games on the switch. I'll probably be more invested in PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
initially I used my switch more...been using the PS4 more as of lately

use the X1X far more than both

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ps4 for AAA games and multiplayer

Switch for indie games and Nintendo exclusives

I like both equally.

Pretty much my set up style with them. I play indies mostly more often on Switch as well, cept when they don't have the ones I want to play upfront. Also, games that are more action/combos heavy, I'll usually buy on the PS4 first, but sometimes I end up double dipping. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Pretty much my set up style with them. I play indies mostly more often on Switch as well, kept when they don't have the ones I want to play upfront. Also, games that are more action/combos heavy, I'll usually buy on the PS4 first, but sometimes I end up double dipping. :yeshrug:
Its basically the Vita with real support behind it. Most indie games play best on a portable device.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its basically the Vita with real support behind it. Most indie games play best on a portable device.

Yeah, I agree. The switch is basically what I've always wanted, a console that can also be played portably with little lost in gfx or gameplay. Most indie games benefit from being played on smaller screens. At least the really old school looking ones.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya it’s crazy...but a lot of indie games I bought for the X1 I ended up rebuying on the switch when I went on vacation...it was a better gaming experience...in the future I’ll just buy indie games on the switch if they’re available

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
ya it’s crazy...but a lot of indie games I bought for the X1 I ended up rebuying on the switch when I went on vacation...it was a better gaming experience...in the future I’ll just buy indie games on the switch if they’re available
That's how I felt too, I already bought most of the indie titles I already had on ps4 and now I just buy them for the switch from the start.

It's a great system, I dont understand people who say the only games are Nintendo exclusives.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I fukks with my Switch more, although I still play my PS4. The reason I fukks with my Switch more is because I play it at work or away from home. At home I’m not always playing video games so that’s probably why my Switch gets more game time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, I agree. The switch is basically what I've always wanted, a console that can also be played portably with little lost in gfx or gameplay. Most indie games benefit from being played on smaller screens. At least the really old school looking ones.
Graphics aren't that big of a deal of me if the game isn't trying to be some graphical masterpiece, which most indie titles aren't trying to be.