PlayStation 4 gets cross-play with Nintendo Switch and Xbox One

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
To be fair, they did say they were starting with fortnite then working on bringing it to other games in the future, but with Sony you never know.

You'd think the arcadium would be happy about being able to play with each other and take the console wars to the games where they belong, but instead of nikkas being excited, they are like " I dONt WaNnA PLaY wiT XbOTs, PlAsTaTIon iS tHE BeSt"

:francis:

This is the only place in the internet where it seems like cross play is looked at negatively, and it's coming from Sony stans that had to defend Sony's bullshyt actions. Now they are gonna act like it's no big deal and just say "NOw aLl tHe CrYBaBies cAn QuIT WhINinG"

Place is terrible now.
:hhh:
Personally, I didn't look at it as a negative, just don't think it's a big deal. I'm glad for those who wanted and got it tho. But for me it's just :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fortnite is better than PUBG.

I hope crossplay is enabled for titanfall 2
How is Fortnite better when one is a cartoon and the other is a realistic shooter :dahell:

I get it, You want Sea of thieves meets call of duty for your battle royal fix, you probably always hoped you could have a tower defense mechanic in your shooters and the more kid friendly the graphics the better!!!

Some of us prefer a more of an adult experience :hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How is Fortnite better when one is a cartoon and the other is a realistic shooter :dahell:

I get it, You want Sea of thieves meets call of duty for your battle royal fix, you probably always hoped you could have a tower defense mechanic in your shooters and the more kid friendly the graphics the better!!!

Some of us prefer a more of an adult experience :hhh:
I like PUBG for the more realistic/mature setting....Fortnite is the better game though.
Anyone that has played both would have to agree from a technical standpoint.
I get why some are turned off by the cartoon aesthetic and building, but the game plays incredibly well and is head and shoulders above PUBG in performance.
PUBG is coming to PS4 so you'll be able to hate on it soon enough with a clear conscious

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I like PUBG for the more realistic/mature setting....Fortnite is the better game though.
Anyone that has played both would have to agree from a technical standpoint.
I get why some are turned off by the cartoon aesthetic and building, but the game plays incredibly well and is head and shoulders above PUBG in performance.
PUBG is coming to PS4 so you'll be able to hate on it soon enough with a clear conscious
First off Rev Ran :stop: just because YOU (a guy who plays Destiny 2) says it's better doesn't mean it is better. That's called an opinion. I've played both, I own both, I've never felt different :sitdown: Of course the cartoon by the bigger studio should run smoother, you're not really a guy who plays shooters that require skill. You don't take nikkaz dogtags, you more of a 3rd string sniper, basically a living respawn position :francis:

And you been saying PUBG coming to PlayStation but unless you have proof I'm calling shenanigans :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off Rev Ran :stop: just because YOU (a guy who plays Destiny 2) says it's better doesn't mean it is better. That's called an opinion. I've played both, I own both, I've never felt different :sitdown: Of course the cartoon by the bigger studio should run smoother, you're not really a guy who plays shooters that require skill. You don't take nikkaz dogtags, you more of a 3rd string sniper, basically a living respawn position :francis:

And you been saying PUBG coming to PlayStation but unless you have proof I'm calling shenanigans :stopitslime:
Rev also says too many words=

:
6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watch the arcadium hypocrites front like they care about cross play now.

This is the way the mind of the stanley has always worked:
If you can't have it...then you don't care about it...if you can have it...all of a sudden you've always wanted it.
Most of us were fine not having the Lbox bros and mouth breathers demographic on our side.

:hhh: