PlayStation 4 gets cross-play with Nintendo Switch and Xbox One

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Legit question. I'm playing Fortnite, my Xbot friend is too. How do we end up in the same party?.
you need some kind of in-game system. with Fortnite you PSN account could be linked to your Epic account. another player has their Xbox account linked to their Epic account. in-game you could have a separate 'friends list' that just deals with the Epic accounts

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People have been playing with KB/M on Rainbow Six Siege on both platforms for literally years already bro. That's why I'm saying this shyt compromises competitive console players who just want to be on the same level playing field where everybody playing with a damn controller
I heard that fortnite started putting kb/m players in their own lobby. They need to start doing that with all games.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
free to play games won't be and aren't a big deal. was fake outrage from the jump.

When the major games start doing it, which I doubt, then let's see :mjpls:

heh I'm gonna @ you when Overwatch pulls the trigger in about 3 months. :sas2:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Breh I've come to the realization a long as time ago Arcadium is just a rachet ass version of Gamefaqs...same type of reactions and everything.
Cant even have any type of meaningful discussions here, everything just comes down to stan wars with everyone defending their console of choice for no reason.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Cant even have any type of meaningful discussions here, everything just comes down to stan wars with everyone defending their console of choice for no reason.

and this is why we need crossplay for the future. Because we'll be able to take those stan wars to where they really matter. :demonic:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Word to my nikka smooth :francis:

With that said, this thread has a Stan title. Crossplay comes Fortnite
To be fair, they did say they were starting with fortnite then working on bringing it to other games in the future, but with Sony you never know.

You'd think the arcadium would be happy about being able to play with each other and take the console wars to the games where they belong, but instead of nikkas being excited, they are like " I dONt WaNnA PLaY wiT XbOTs, PlAsTaTIon iS tHE BeSt"

:francis:

This is the only place in the internet where it seems like cross play is looked at negatively, and it's coming from Sony stans that had to defend Sony's bullshyt actions. Now they are gonna act like it's no big deal and just say "NOw aLl tHe CrYBaBies cAn QuIT WhINinG"

Place is terrible now.
:hhh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Also how do you party up with xbots if all playstation games end up going through PSN friends list to party up?

So you can just run into xbots while you play? Like you already could in rocket league and various other games?

Legit question. I'm playing Fortnite, my Xbot friend is too. How do we end up in the same party?

I gotta be honest this is one of those things that was more about people carrying their characters between systems (*i.e. switch) and not wanting to get locked out cause of Sony. Which I totally understand. As far as actually playing with players on another system. That's cool and all, but not some deal break thing and I really could give a fukk about it to be honest.
You’re probably need y’all epic account names, that’s how you crossplay with pc

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
To be fair, they did say they were starting with fortnite then working on bringing it to other games in the future, but with Sony you never know.

You'd think the arcadium would be happy about being able to play with each other and take the console wars to the games where they belong, but instead of nikkas being excited, they are like " I dONt WaNnA PLaY wiT XbOTs, PlAsTaTIon iS tHE BeSt"

:francis:

This is the only place in the internet where it seems like cross play is looked at negatively, and it's coming from Sony stans that had to defend Sony's bullshyt actions. Now they are gonna act like it's no big deal and just say "NOw aLl tHe CrYBaBies cAn QuIT WhINinG"

Place is terrible now.
:hhh:
To be fair Fortnite is a kiddie game, now PUBG :whew: