PlayStation 4 gets cross-play with Nintendo Switch and Xbox One

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah....but what about when Siege gets KB/M support on XB1? :mjlit:
People have been playing with KB/M on Rainbow Six Siege on both platforms for literally years already bro. That's why I'm saying this shyt compromises competitive console players who just want to be on the same level playing field where everybody playing with a damn controller

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People have been playing with KB/M on Rainbow Six Siege on both platforms for literally years already bro. That's why I'm saying this shyt compromises competitive console players who just want to be on the same level playing field where everybody playing with a damn controller
shyt's basically cheating. You can tell instantly on the kill cam with how the movement sweeps.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Also how do you party up with xbots if all playstation games end up going through PSN friends list to party up?

So you can just run into xbots while you play? Like you already could in rocket league and various other games?

Legit question. I'm playing Fortnite, my Xbot friend is too. How do we end up in the same party?

I gotta be honest this is one of those things that was more about people carrying their characters between systems (*i.e. switch) and not wanting to get locked out cause of Sony. Which I totally understand. As far as actually playing with players on another system. That's cool and all, but not some deal break thing and I really could give a fukk about it to be honest.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all about increase the pool of play

It's SUPER important in games that aren't as big as fortnite or whatever Triple a title that drops.

Its also super important once a game starts to age.

A player playing a game like For Honor or Tekken or Dragon ball fighterz would instantly see more matches and quicker times finding matches.

This is bigger with fortnite because of other reasons with your account getting locked out...

Will this see the light of day on other games.... hopefully but probably not if people just shrug it off.

But its a pretty big deal if you play a game online longer than about 8 months.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Also how do you party up with xbots if all playstation games end up going through PSN friends list to party up?

So you can just run into xbots while you play? Like you already could in rocket league and various other games?

Legit question. I'm playing Fortnite, my Xbot friend is too. How do we end up in the same party?

I gotta be honest this is one of those things that was more about people carrying their characters between systems (*i.e. switch) and not wanting to get locked out cause of Sony. Which I totally understand. As far as actually playing with players on another system. That's cool and all, but not some deal break thing and I really could give a fukk about it to be honest.
Should have never been done

Next they want cross friends on systems and using that as leverage to buy or not buy the next iteration of a system.

If they're going to join forces they should partner up. This doesn't seem like a good business move for Sony. Give an inch these clowns will ask for a mile.

Sony now gonna be responsible for holding up Microsoft's platform

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
I don't understand some of the reactions in this thread. This is a big moment that will hopefully (but probably not) lead to more cross-play friendly games in the future. Being able to play with your Xbox or PS4 friends has been one of the most requested features for a long time now.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch the arcadium hypocrites front like they care about cross play now.

This is the way the mind of the stanley has always worked:
If you can't have it...then you don't care about it...if you can have it...all of a sudden you've always wanted it.

Same folks be like

Them::childplease: fukk that bytch, I aint tryin to fukk anyway, I got mad bytches better anyway

Her::usure: I aint got beef, I mean id fukk, im down with whatever

Them: :ohhh: Word? :feedme:

Them::banderas: Hell yeah I fukked!!!!!!!:blessed: That shyt was dope, im keep fukkin too! Cant wait to get some more!!!!!!