Playstanleys FURIOUS at Sonys Pathetic Gamescon showing. Thought They Were Supposed To Drop BOMBS???

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Instead we get confirmation that Playstation finally has added the Xbox feature from 2005 that lets you listen to music during games (catch: not your own handpicked music though :laff: )

All I've been hearing for the past few weeks is "wait till Gamescon , Sonys dropping that heat"

Now lets see how The Coli's own Playstanleys feel about the heat being dropped :ohhh:

Shyt wack

what the fukk is this shyt? is this a nexr generation console or a souped up ouya? Move this indie shyte to its own seperate conference man.

I feel like these games they are showing are hurting them more than helping them. Sorta like when I looked at plants vs. Aliens

Zzzzzzzzz

Playroom preinstalled... Its a wrap! Oh wait don't tell me you need a camera for that. SMH

these games look wack.

Man show something i can play. This thing launches in a few months and the only gameplay we are seeing are from 10 buck indie games.

Terrible Sony what the hell happen??????????

Did I miss something? I ain't see nothing worth a damn for Ps4 other than 2nd son and KZ.

nikkas moved on to apps and shyt

the fukk?

Sony's been sitting on their butt after showing they have better policies than Microsoft. Microsoft ran around and did a 180. Sony really needs to get back to running. Other than that Ico looking game Rime, I can't think of a newly unveiled game that interests me.

You can listen to music while playing games now! woohoo

xb1 got the edge on games atm...sony dropping the ball on them launch titles

and this is only 2 pages of quotes :laff:

Sony's loss of any type of momentum for the PS4 will go down in history

@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Smooth3d @AkaDemiK @Loose @Rico y'all should join me in this scavenger hunt of going through that Gamescon thread and quoting Playstanleys trashing the games and the direction of the system, it's a gold mine in there :gladbron:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
A bunch of quotes of Xbox stans shytting on a Playstation conference. Your point :what:

you gonna act like everybody can't click on that thread and read the disappointment for themselves?

Or maybe you can be the first to try to spin that garbage conference into a positive, since nobody else has yet :usure:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
disgonbgud1.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
All the shyt sony stans was talking, the day of reckoning, the announcements of new games, wait until naughty dag shows something, oct release date etc. :deadmanny::umad::ld::camby:@Rekkapryde bring your ass in here and twist this into a win! :to:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The anger and sadness and betrayal in some of these posts is :sadbron:

Damn that was a wack conference. We still have no idea what games they expect us to spend 400 bucks for.

The only thing that could have redeemed that awful conference would have been an October release date.

Sony :ufdup:

:patrice:

Have to be honest brehs, that conference was wiggity-wack. But when you drop all your bombs previously and don't have to do damage control I guess you can't do much :yeshrug:

welp....

pre-order canceled :troll:

i actually did cancel my preorder...

get this bullshyt over with.

minecraft... :beli:

glad to know lots of games are coming, but gimme dat release date.

Best part of this shyt so far has been the Vita shyt.

If these dudes pan back out to the crowd one more time :aicmon:

smh @ this ICO-looking rip-off.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
It was GAMECOM lol your acting like Gamecom is a big event in U.S or Japan.. But yeah I agree Microsoft Show was so much better it really had me on the edge of my seat, HANDS DOWN Microsoft had the better show
:what:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4