Daps
Just met Joel as Abby huh?

full
:francis: oh boy

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:

Ok, I just experienced his death. What? Who thought this was a wise decision?!? I didn’t sign up for this. Why???? Almost tempted to bail on this. What the fukk was that?!?!

How the fukk do you create a sequel to the best game on the PS3 and kill its main character?
good luck...only gets worse from here on out

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
I’ve only just met Joel as Abby is escaping mobs of the infected.

Ok, I just experienced his death. What? Who thought this was a wise decision?!? I didn’t sign up for this. Why???? Almost tempted to bail on this. What the fukk was that?!?!

How the fukk do you create a sequel to the best game on the PS3 and kill its main character?

giphy.gif

Stick with it OP

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Joel's death being at the beginning of the game was a huge fukk up but the story gets better.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only reason i haven't replayed this is because i know it won't hit the same a 2nd time

Daps
At the courthouse with Ellie, looking for some gas. I think my main problem with this story is how they killed the main character and didn’t even complete his story. There are so many unanswered questions about Joel, from his past to his decision to “save” Ellie.

This is bad writing, imo. I’ll stick with it, but I’m not feeling this so far. I kept myself free of spoilers, but I was well aware of how much criticism this received upon release. Starting to see why so many people disliked it.

:francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only people I liked after playing this game were Joel, Tommy, Jesse, and Mel. This game really made me hate Ellie and Abby is no better plus Owen is one of the most annoying people in gaming history.