PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds game preview/early access launches on XB1, Dec. 12 for $29.99

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Game will be support HDR in early access on XB1X but 4K won't come until the game officially released

Wondering if this will be the huge exclusive for XB1 some are expexfing or if it'll be like CS:GO or Overwatch where they have good console sales but are nowhere near as popular as they are on PC. Tough to tell cause it's such a popular streaming game but it just seems like a 'PC game' to me

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game will be support HDR in early access on XB1X but 4K won't come until the game officially released

Wondering if this will be the huge exclusive for XB1 some are expexfing or if it'll be like CS:GO or Overwatch where they have good console sales but are nowhere near as popular as they are on PC. Tough to tell cause it's such a popular streaming game but it just seems like a 'PC game' to me
At that price, the game will sell thru two roofs

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
I still don't think this game is going to be as big on console as everyone thinks. It looks and feels very PC gamer centric, like CS:GO

I think the masterstroke is going to be getting it on the Windows 10 store. If they can get that right, with cross play and play anywhere then it might start to become a killer app

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game is not a shooter tho:mjgrin:
What is it then :popcorn:
Cross play this against people with keyboard/mouse? :hubie:

I know what you mean but I hope not.
And this is where the grand master plan comes into play. The Xbox one X (and likely all Xbox one's) will support mouse and keyboards. They said that will be a go starting this fall :francis:

Its not forced on people with controllers either, separate servers. No excuses anymore :manny:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I still don't think this game is going to be as big on console as everyone thinks. It looks and feels very PC gamer centric, like CS:GO

I think the masterstroke is going to be getting it on the Windows 10 store. If they can get that right, with cross play and play anywhere then it might start to become a killer app

I think your right, initial sales will be high but I thought I read that there won't be any microtransactions in game preview :jbhmm:? They kinda got no choice but to add in cross play as another carrot.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What type of game?
Battle Royal: 100 players air drop onto an island. last one alive wins. separate modes for solo, duo's, and teams of up to 4

you start with no gear or weapons, and have to search through houses, and other buildings, to find shyt. the map is pretty big, but as the game goes on, it forces players to move into a circle on the map. there's a countdown to when you have to be in this circle. if you're outside the circle at the end of the countdown, you lose health, until you get inside the circle, or die. periodically this circle gets smaller, so it basically forces players to confront each other. the matches take around 30 minutes, if you stay alive to the top 5

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:patrice: I don't see how they're going to get all the controls mappable for controller use but it will be interesting tho :pachaha: