DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bet your mattress :COURTFLAB2:
Bet your stupid little mustache

you so confident its not coming to PS4 but wont bet your account ? :camby:

that has no value, like himself.
I didn't say it would never come to ps4, you no nothing about the gaming industry,at all. So please stop trying to tell someone who does follow this shyt what's good. Microsoft has literally been screaming to anyone who will listen that they don't want exclusives anywhere if possible. They want cross platform gaming. With that said, maybe they'll buy the property then pimp it out like Minecraft? Maybe it'll be a rockstar gta4 type of deal. At the very least it'll be exclusive until next fall if not longer. If you wanna put your posting career on the line for that? Be my guest. Just realize nobody would actually miss you. This type of deal is not an even swap. Seriously, do you see yourself in the same lane as me in terms of posting?

Real question :sas2:

I'll figure out a more even deal after your reply...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bet your stupid little mustache

I didn't say it would never come to ps4, you no nothing about the gaming industry,at all. So please stop trying to tell someone who does follow this shyt what's good. Microsoft has literally been screaming to anyone who will listen that they don't want exclusives anywhere if possible. They want cross platform gaming. With that said, maybe they'll buy the property then pimp it out like Minecraft? Maybe it'll be a rockstar gta4 type of deal. At the very least it'll be exclusive until next fall if not longer. If you wanna put your posting career on the line for that? Be my guest. Just realize nobody would actually miss you. This type of deal is not an even swap. Seriously, do you see yourself in the same lane as me in terms of posting?

Real question :sas2:

I'll figure out a more even deal after your reply...
Youre an annual wpoy candidate im an annual poty candidate :heh: that answers your entire post.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Youre an annual wpoy candidate im an annual poty candidate :heh: that answers your entire post.
As voted by who exactly :dwillhuh:
You do know this is fantasy land and posting is usually based on alliances as opposed to what a person actually brings to the section.

With that obvious point that somehow has eluded you :mjlol: when did you ever think you was a top tier poster here. And you compare yourself to me? I recognize posters who have made names for themselves and I can assure you You are not in that league :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
As voted by who exactly :dwillhuh:
You do know this is fantasy land and posting is usually based on alliances as opposed to what a person actually brings to the section.

With that obvious point that somehow has eluded you :mjlol: when did you ever think you was a top tier poster here. And you compare yourself to me? I recognize posters who have made names for themselves and I can assure you You are not in that league :laff:
What alliance do I have to any group here :laff:

Just like your wife, no one here cares about you :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What alliance do I have to any group here :laff:

Just like your wife, no one here cares about you :laff:
1.) I guess you would be considered the lone PC stranger, but the aliance talk was more about how I get hated by hate groups
People don't really tend to stick around you...

2.) Just like my wife, no one cares about me.. laughing smiley :dwillhuh: You know who does care about me? Besides my lady?
I'll give you a hint. Nah :youngsabo: Too easy. So anyway, yeah man you a big deal round these here parts. I know you threw a lil party or some shyt :thumbsup: But from interacting with you here? You got a Napoleon complex Tiny Rick :hhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1.) I guess you would be considered the lone PC stranger, but the aliance talk was more about how I get hated by hate groups
People don't really tend to stick around you...

2.) Just like my wife, no one cares about me.. laughing smiley :dwillhuh: You know who does care about me? Besides my lady?
I'll give you a hint. Nah :youngsabo: Too easy. So anyway, yeah man you a big deal round these here parts. I know you threw a lil party or some shyt :thumbsup: But from interacting with you here? You got a Napoleon complex Tiny Rick :hhh:
Your lady doesnt care bout you. A self respecting woman would never respect a man who willingly brought in a bed bug infested used mattress.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is that the best you got Tiny Rick :yawn:

3d980e7960c3c35bde74e71f2aa458de7dc79092_hq.jpg
Im not understanding these tiny rick references - i dont even know what show its from and im not small. You always run things into the ground which is why youll always be a bottom tier poster.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Im not understanding these tiny rick references - i dont even know what show its from and im not small. You always run things into the ground which is why youll always be a bottom tier poster.
That right :usure: because when this truth was introduced you was trying to avoid the subject. And since you furious, you been trying extra to get at me so when I exposed you again last night. You think I didn't see you in this thread thinking of a rebuttal :bryan:

You decided to sleep on it, now you back sounding all defeated. Just look at the tone of your post. I sense, insecurity :youngsabo:

Now carry on like the Chihuahua you are tiny Rick :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That right :usure: because when this truth was introduced you was trying to avoid the subject. And since you furious, you been trying extra to get at me so when I exposed you again last night. You think I didn't see you in this thread thinking of a rebuttal :bryan:

You decided to sleep on it, now you back sounding all defeated. Just look at the tone of your post. I sense, insecurity :youngsabo:

Now carry on like the Chihuahua you are tiny Rick :umad:

jags.gif

what are you talking about :laff:

you just making up scenarios in your head now :laff:

dont you got kids to take care of :laff: how you got so much time to post here with multiple kids :laff: you are a horrible father :laff:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
jags.gif

what are you talking about :laff:

you just making up scenarios in your head now :laff:

dont you got kids to take care of :laff: how you got so much time to post here with multiple kids :laff: you are a horrible father :laff:
The denial is strong. If you was truly confused you could/would have back tracked to where the confusion began. I didn't code word anything, you just playing some weird game which I recognize is your only "out" just as long as you realize I'm allowing you this "out" just as I'm allowing you to give yourself the possibility to sleep well at night. I'm a generous tyrant, I show mercy on those who demonstrate the need for it :smugbiden:

I got multiple kids, terrible father :hula: father abandoned you as a kid

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The denial is strong. If you was truly confused you could/would have back tracked to where the confusion began. I didn't code word anything, you just playing some weird game which I recognize is your only "out" just as long as you realize I'm allowing you this "out" just as I'm allowing you to give yourself the possibility to sleep well at night. I'm a generous tyrant, I show mercy on those who demonstrate the need for it :smugbiden:

I got multiple kids, terrible father :hula: father abandoned you as a kid
Even you admit you are a terrible father :wow: