Playerunknown's Battleground breaks 15 million sales

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Every big streamer plays third.
:what: no the fukk they dont. Its literally the opposite. Cant think of 1 streamer who does 3rd person.

Drdisespect
Summit
Shroud

Are the 3 biggest pubg streamers. All first person.

edit: just clicked on the first 10 big streamers on PUBG;

1. Shroud (35k viewers) - 1st person
2. Lirik (27k viewers) - 1st person
3. DrDisrespect (20k viewers) - 1st person
4. Summit (11k viewers) - 1st person
5. Techosh (10k viewers) - 1st person
6. Moondye (6.5k viewers) - 1st person
7. Russian streamer cant pronounce name (3k viewers ) - 3rd person
8. Chinese streamer cant pronounce name (2.5k viewers) - 3rd person
9. TSM Viss (2.3k viewers) - 1st person
10. CreativeMonkeyz (1.5k viewers) - 3rd person

3 out of the top 10 streamers are 3rd person, what in the fukk are you talking about :martin:

why do people just come here and post lies like we cant just fact check :martin:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ive seen it with my own eyes. :yeshrug:Ninja plays third person. You can see more in third, then switch for battles

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ive seen it with my own eyes. :yeshrug:Ninja plays third person. You can see more in third, then switch for battles

ninja gets like 1-2k viewers :gucci: hes not a top streamer :gucci: not even close

ninja also plays MAJORITY in 1st person, ive actually never seen ninja stream 3rd person. Ill take your word that hes tried it...

edit: I cant find a vod of ninja in 3rd person, all his videos on his twitch are in 1st person... I just clicked 3 random vods in the past 20 clips and all were 1st person

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
ninja gets like 1-2k viewers :gucci: hes not a top streamer :gucci: not even close

ninja also plays MAJORITY in 1st person, ive actually never seen ninja stream 3rd person. Ill take your word that hes tried it...

edit: I cant find a vod of ninja in 3rd person, all his videos on his twitch are in 1st person... I just clicked 3 random vods in the past 20 clips and all were 1st person
nikkas on here always think they know shyt and will never admit when wrong

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I’m happy pubg jumping off but I wish H1Z1 had this momentum but they was too slow on updates. Latest update they had was really good for H1 it brought me back

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m happy pubg jumping off but I wish H1Z1 had this momentum but they was too slow on updates. Latest update they had was really good for H1 it brought me back
H1z1 over achieved. When it 1st came out it was a Rust rip off (a crafting/suvivor game) til they added BAttle royal a few weeks after

They couldnt sustain the crafting model with the map / server populations originally which is why they focused more on BR.

Even when BR came, it was different. Mostly bow and arrow action :mjlol: gathering sticks from the ground to make them And shredding shirts to make bandages :mjlol:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
H1z1 over achieved. When it 1st came out it was a Rust rip off (a crafting/suvivor game) til they added BAttle royal a few weeks after

H1Z1 survival was so fukking bad, battle royale saved them

I remember when pubg first came out I played it simply because it felt more polished than H1

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

The fukk? Ninja has 6280 subs alone. He routinely breaks 4-5k viewers.

This is just a random vid i clicked and hes playing 3rd person

Hes even streaming fortnite right now for 5k viewersplaying 3rd person

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thought it was Xbox console exclusive in The future
It won't hit ps4 til 2020 if at all :francis:
:mjlol: unless microsoft comes with that bag, after the dissapointing cuphead sales this game isnt going to sell shyt on xbox1x and the devs will want it on ps4.

The CEO of bluehole (developers) as of oct 2nd said they have been talking to Sony. My guess PUBG will be on ps4 by next summer.
I've already explained to this guy Microsoft is extending the exclusivity to longer and possibly permanent. Blueholes official statement is nothing is finalized but as of now they are only working on Xbox and PC versions. Microsoft who is publishing the game on Xbox is also helping with the development of the title so if it's all of that you can stop acting like pubg will be on PlayStation anytime soon. This is basically what they did with Rockstar on grand theft auto 4 dlc. All of this info is dated October 3rd and later which is newer info than the info you repeat as fact. I gain nothing from lying here, what's your angle???