Playerunknown's Battleground breaks 15 million sales

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The fukk? Ninja has 6280 subs alone. He routinely breaks 4-5k viewers.

This is just a random vid i clicked and hes playing 3rd person

Hes even streaming fortnite right now for 5k viewersplaying 3rd person

are you trolling?

You didnt click a random highlight. You clicked his VERY 1st PUBG highlight, in which when the game came out ONLY had 3rd person view. 1st person only mode came after and thats what he plays now. You had to search all the way back to APRIL 2ND to find that clip, not exactly "random" if you had to scroll through pages and pages of clips to find it :heh:

Fortnite is ONLY 3rd person , there is no 1st person except when you use a scope to zoom in :snoop: You have to be trolling at this point, right ?

I've already explained to this guy Microsoft is extending the exclusivity to longer and possibly permanent.

The link you posted said rumor on it (no official word). The official word as of Oct 2nd is that they are in talks with Sony.

Blueholes official statement is nothing is finalized but as of now they are only working on Xbox and PC versions.

this was back in August they said this. Things change.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already explained to this guy Microsoft is extending the exclusivity to longer and possibly permanent. Blueholes official statement is nothing is finalized but as of now they are only working on Xbox and PC versions. Microsoft who is publishing the game on Xbox is also helping with the development of the title so if it's all of that you can stop acting like pubg will be on PlayStation anytime soon. This is basically what they did with Rockstar on grand theft auto 4 dlc. All of this info is dated October 3rd and later which is newer info than the info you repeat as fact. I gain nothing from lying here, what's your angle???
:umad:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
are you trolling?

You didnt click a random highlight. You clicked his VERY 1st PUBG highlight, in which when the game came out ONLY had 3rd person view. 1st person only mode came after and thats what he plays now. You had to search all the way back to APRIL 2ND to find that clip, not exactly "random" if you had to scroll through pages and pages of clips to find it :heh:

Fortnite is ONLY 3rd person , there is no 1st person except when you use a scope to zoom in :snoop: You have to be trolling at this point, right ?

That was literally thw first video when i searched. I dont have time to look through vids to prove you wrong. :childplease: If he switched recently, then he did, but he played third person for the longest.

I never saw him play first person in h1z1

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was literally thw first video when i searched. I dont have time to look through vids to prove you wrong. :childplease: If he switched recently, then he did, but he played third person for the longest.

I never saw him play first person in h1z1
The video literally says "trying out pubg" lol and it was only 3rd person for awhile

1st person in h1z1 is horrible. Only good for inside with a shot gun.

Fortnite is only 3rd person except when you use rifle to snipe.

Thats why you see 3rd person. PUBG is mostly played 1st person.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
are you trolling?

The link you posted said rumor on it (no official word). The official word as of Oct 2nd is that they are in talks with Sony.

this was back in August they said this. Things change.
He starts off by asking if the guy is trolling because he picked an early video. Then immediately does the exact same thing regarding Pubg heading to Sony :laff:

This Dumbass goes "my info from Oct.2 >>> Oct 3rd and later info" :snoop:

I swear to all of you I wish I was making this up...
I'm only mad at the teachers who failed him :to:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He starts off by asking if the guy is trolling because he picked an early video. Then immediately does the exact same thing regarding Pubg heading to Sony :laff:

This Dumbass goes "my info from Oct.2 >>> Oct 3rd and later info" :snoop:

I swear to all of you I wish I was making this up...

I'm only mad at the teachers who failed him :to:

from your link THAT SAYS RUMOR

Bluehole Likely to Extend PUBG Xbox One Exclusivity; Microsoft in Talks to Lengthen Agreement [Rumor]

It appears that Microsoft is in talks with developer Bluehole Studio to extend the PUBG Xbox One exclusivity.

That’s what website Bloomberg reports after having spoken to “people familiar with the matter”. These ‘people’ have asked not to be identified due to the private matter of the negations between Microsoft and Bluehole.

No official word. Just a rumor. From people of people.

From MY LINK, OFFICIAL WORD FROM THE FOUNDER.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...unds-dev-in-talks-with-sony-about-ps4-version

As reported by Bloomberg, Chang Byung-gyu - founder of Bluehole Inc, who publishes PUBG - "has had talks with all of the major console companies", specifically highlighting that Bluehole is currently "in talks with Sony" about introducing a version for PlayStation following the PC and Xbox releases.

Do you see the difference? Cot damn they just need to bush you again :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
from your link THAT SAYS RUMOR

Bluehole Likely to Extend PUBG Xbox One Exclusivity; Microsoft in Talks to Lengthen Agreement [Rumor]

No official word. Just a rumor. From people of people.

From MY LINK, OFFICIAL WORD FROM THE FOUNDER.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10...unds-dev-in-talks-with-sony-about-ps4-version

Do you see the difference? Cot damn they just need to bush you again :camby:
But you have access to Google, surely your wealth of knowledge isn't limited to just our two links, right?

And when it comes to what a company says, you take stock when it's convenient but not when it's logical. You're ignoring that Microsoft intends on extending that exclusivity. You think it's not going to happen is your ignorance on the situation. The more you hype this game up the more you're making my point for me.

Gracefully bow or ego infused L? Tbc :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
But you have access to Google, surely your wealth of knowledge isn't limited to just our two links, right?

And when it comes to what a company says, you take stock when it's convenient but not when it's logical. You're ignoring that Microsoft intends on extending that exclusivity. You think it's not going to happen is your ignorance on the situation. The more you hype this game up the more you're making my point for me.

Gracefully bow or ego infused L? Tbc :umad:

I only used the link YOU linked. Its not up to Microsoft to extend it. Its up to Bluehole, and all signs point to them releasing it on PS4 :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I only used the link YOU linked. Its not up to Microsoft to extend it. Its up to Bluehole, and all signs point to them releasing it on PS4 :umad:
So you're admitting your knowledge on the situation is limited to the link I provided. You went to Google for your info, go Google mine. If not that's cool, ignorance is bliss for some.

I just find it hilarious you can't connect the dots. Your story was on the 2nd, the Microsoft story drops the next day. Bluhole had Microsoft helping with the future development of the title as in they are helping them complete the game

But you don't believe they'll lock up the game? Your anger towards me made you think that. Don't reject me, or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly, in 88 I wouldn't even give you my numbers :camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you're admitting your knowledge on the situation is limited to the link I provided. You went to Google for your info, go Google mine. If not that's cool, ignorance is bliss for some.

I just find it hilarious you can't connect the dots. Your story was on the 2nd, the Microsoft story drops the next day. Bluhole had Microsoft helping with the future development of the title as in they are helping them complete the game

But you don't believe they'll lock up the game? Your anger towards me made you think that. Don't reject me, or make post to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly, in 88 I wouldn't even give you my numbers :camby:

Bet your account on it.