Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Giselle

Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.
I agree with the bold of your post, but I don’t think that you can deny the fact that today’s version of feminism has been promoting hyper sexuality, casual sex, promiscuity and “sex work” as feminism/empowering, and calls anyone who speaks out against it misogynistic.

Also, majority of Cardi and Megan’s fans are women, the male rappers have female fans as well, and women are more likely to support/purchase music supposedly.

But you are spot on saying that Black men in rap were some of the first to associate us with sex (white males were the first), but that is also bc they had a preference for Black women, so they talked about wanting/sleeping with us, but in inappropriate ways. On the other hand, Now all most talk about and feature in videos is light skin, mixed and exotic which many Black women of today have a problem with that as well these days bc they want to be included and desired as well.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the bold of your post, but I don’t think that you can deny the fact that today’s version of feminism has been promoting hyper sexuality, casual sex, promiscuity and “sex work” as feminism/empowering, and calls anyone who speaks out against it misogynistic.

Also, majority of Cardi and Megan’s fans are women, the male rappers have female fans as well, and women are more likely to support/purchase music supposedly.

But you are spot on saying that Black men in rap were some of the first to associate us with sex (white males were the first), but that is also bc they had a preference for Black women, so they talked about wanting/sleeping with us, but in inappropriate ways. On the other hand, Now all most talk about and feature in videos is light skin, mixed and exotic which many Black women of today have a problem with that as well these days bc they want to be included and desired as well.
Saying black women are associated with sex because of rappers doesn’t make any sense and it shows how black women fail to hold themselves accountable. All women are associated with sex in every culture because that’s what men do. If black women don’t want to be associated with sex why do rappers like Megan the stallion have a platform? Why is she p*ssy poppin at the Grammys? When Bobby shmurda was dancing on tables for white execs, we black men called him out on it. Black leaders like Farrakhan will actually sit down with rappers and encourage them to be better role models. What black women will tell Megan the stallion to be a better role model? Certainly not Oprah.

Giselle

Daps
Saying black women are associated with sex because of rappers doesn’t make any sense and it shows how black women fail to hold themselves accountable. All women are associated with sex in every culture because that’s what men do. If black women don’t want to be associated with sex why do rappers like Megan the stallion have a platform? Why is she p*ssy poppin at the Grammys? When Bobby shmurda was dancing on tables for white execs, we black men called him out on it. Black leaders like Farrakhan will actually sit down with rappers and encourage them to be better role models. What black women will tell Megan the stallion to be a better role model? Certainly not Oprah.
You clearly did not read and comprehend my post well. Go back and try again.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Here’s all I wanna know in regards to this:

What did Cardi say in response?

Because she stay on Twitter and got clapbacks for everybody.
I don’t even have a Twitter account, but I still see damn near everything she says on Twitter
somehow someway. I think she got notification alerts everytime Tomi Lauren posts something.
She got time to go back and forth chitting on Candace Owens for making
her husband a sandwich.
So I’m quite interested to see what response she has for this/herself...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory.

This is factually incorrect.

And if you know this is factually incorrect, you should be ashamed for professing it.

And if you don’t know this is factually incorrect, you should be even more ashamed
as a person who has posted for decades on a hip-hop site.

“Male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex”, as if nobody ever considered the idea having sex with Black women
before rap music was a thing. That just might be the dumbest thing that was ever typed by anyone ever. That was truly breathtaking.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.
You're right that men also have participated in degenerate rap culture and pushing these thots. The difference is..... now it's being framed as Women Empowerment by politics and mainstream culture.... which is 1000x more damaging to the minds of our children than some 90s rapper saying bytch.

About abortions... naw.
Men have zero control of that. Whether a man wants the baby or not is irrelevant. It's the only area where women actually do have autonomy and the result is millions of dead black babies. Ntm, most black fathers actual do raise their children, even if they aren't with the mother.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Planned Parenthood is pivotal to women's overall health in some areas

It's not strictly about abortions
All that Gov funding could go to the thousands of black owned clinics that struggle in the nation...

It goes to PP because they are with the agenda.

Also,

FOH.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Drs. Nathan and Julia Hare predicted much of what's going on today over thirty years ago.

9780961308605.jpg

51Hm1cQb1+L._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
It was a few years ago I realized that there was no hope for the overwhelming vast majority of black people walking the face of the planet. It is what it is:yeshrug:.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It was a few years ago I realized that there was no hope for the overwhelming vast majority of black people walking the face of the planet. It is what it is:yeshrug:.

we lowkey got the same energy :dead:

I feel like we're all on a plane crashing down towards the pavement....but there's somewhere deep in my soul where I feel like we gonna pull off the last minute buzzer-beater from half-court.

we're down by 300 points in the 4th quarter, but I feel like we gon pull it off bro.

Idk how, but we gon do it.

We have no choice.