Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
ain't no fukkin detroit style . its a regular ass pizza.
stop. pizza isn't some delicacy
it's not that serious it's just a variation on pizza. have you actually tried it?

damn, it's like people are mad that this concept exists. it's not like it's just Detroit trying to claim it has a style, there are tons of regional styles that people don't know about outside of their area.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:dead::dead:
Pizza Hut, that’s not anything to brag about- but I know your little city needs all of the wins so I won’t hate, I guess
:beli:
New York style pizza is very hard to replicate- that’s why it can never be mass produced though
:umad::umad:
AltruisticTeemingAmericanavocet-small.gif
Lies .. 3xplain the difference on trash NYC pizza to litre ceased 5$ thing

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, now that y'all got me thinking old Pizza Hut (:wow:) y'all remember the mini basketballs they had during the NCAA tournament every year?

We used to play taps for days with them shyts.

Y'all taking me back.. :wow:

I miss the old Pizza Hut :mjcry:

I had so many coupons from that national reading school program :wow:

That was a great way to get kids to read too.

:wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Lil Ceasar's was crack back in the day. Haven't had it in years so I dunno how it is now.

Fred.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt remind me of the Big Foot fr. Pizza Hut has a strong all time menu there are a lot of good choices. They some shyt now tho so fukk it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yeah Lil Ceasar's was crack back in the day. Haven't had it in years so I dunno how it is now.

Fred.

Night and day bro. Al B Sure flow in effect..

My sister had brought a pepperoni and sausage for herself and my niece, I came through to visit and saw that sham of a pizza. Wanted to backhand her ass for buying that bs...once that shyt gets cold, it’s a wrap. You can’t even resurrect it in the microwave..fukking cheese won’t melt right. I would’ve rather her c00n it up and get Papa John’s than deal with this shyt.

Little Caesars and Godfathers was our gotos back in the day.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You know not what you speak of. Little Caesar’s was top tier chain carry out in the early 90s
:what:

They ain't been the same

Fred.

It's actually still not bad as long as it's hot and fresh.

When you need to feed a lot of kids at one time it's still my go to.

4 of my kids are still sleepover age (well, pre-COVID) and when one has a friend or two stay over, they all want their own individual friend or two to stay too.

On those day's I thank God for Little Ceasar's and those $5 Hot and Readys, even though this bum ass Little Ceasar's by me never has them ready.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Night and day bro. Al B Sure flow in effect..

My sister had brought a pepperoni and sausage for herself and my niece, I came through to visit and saw that sham of a pizza. Wanted to backhand her ass for buying that bs...once that shyt gets cold, it’s a wrap. You can’t even resurrect it in the microwave..fukking cheese won’t melt right. I would’ve rather her c00n it up and get Papa John’s than deal with this shyt.

Little Caesars and Godfathers was our gotos back in the day.

I only had Papa John's once like 10 years ago and that shyt gave me horrific food poisoning. I legit thought I was going to die man.

Haven't had it since.

Fred.