Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Oh shyt, now that y'all got me thinking old Pizza Hut (:wow:) y'all remember the mini basketballs they had during the NCAA tournament every year?

We used to play taps for days with them shyts.

Y'all taking me back.. :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol:

Shut up, you meat head.

You attributed it to having lower standards as a kid. That isn't the case, because there are occasions where those standards are met and appreciated.

The problem is that it is now a rarity. By and large the preparation is trash.

Don't come to me about debating either. Internet is the only place where some idiotic fukk would question someone who is far more qualified than him. The beauty of Ignorance.
:dead: still talking in circle i already explained why you are wrong. Also what in your opinion makes teenagers today better at fast food prep so that is wasn't such a rarity back then? don't even bother answering. negging again once off 24

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:dead: still talking in circle i already explained why you are wrong. Also what in your opinion makes teenagers today better at fast food prep so that is wasn't such a rarity back then? don't even bother answering. negging again once off 24

:skip:

You really are a stupid fukk.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Anna's was fire, the one out Tide Mill by Langley AFB, but I haven't been there in a good minute either.

When I get pizza now, I usually get it from this spot called 5 Boroughs in Norfolk (all they shyt fire and on Sundays all they pizzas are $10), they got one out P-town too.

Over here, they got this spot called Sal's that's cool.

I only fukk with the ocks for pizza cause they have the beef pepperoni.
I used to go to the Anna's off Warwick.

I didn't know 5 Boroughs in Norfolk sold pizza...I thought they were a Mediterranean spot that sold kabobs and pitas.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
When I said the menu I meant their entire menu. They changed all their ingredients in the late 90's. Prior to that is when people said their food was great. And it was. It's nothing like what it is today.

I stole a whole book of those Book-It coupons out the teacher's desk.

Ate like a god damn king all summer. :wow:

Fred.
Those lil pan pizzas used to be fire especially when they were fresh.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i've been noticing the style getting more nationwide recognition the past few years, it's weird because growing up in Michigan i didn't even realize it was a particular style for us. it's one of those things you take for granted.
ain't no fukkin detroit style . its a regular ass pizza.
stop. pizza isn't some delicacy

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I used to go to the Anna's off Warwick.

I didn't know 5 Boroughs in Norfolk sold pizza...I thought they were a Mediterranean spot that sold kabobs and pitas.

Yeah I did too!

That's their best shyt, the Mediterranean stuff.

Best felafel and hummus in the city, hands down.

But yeah, they sell pizza too.

Check them out on Sundays.

All their pizzas is xtra large anyway, and you can get any pizza they got for $10.

They lamb joint is crucial, if you fukk with lamb.

Edit:

I skipped the part about Annas.

I never ate at the one on Warwick by the yard.

Anytime I was out that way I was either at Dunn's River (RIP), Chic-A-Sea, or at Sam's copping some Yock.

I had two fiends that worked at the Anna's on Tide Mill and Capri out here in Fox Hill where I'm at now, so I never paid for shyt.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead::dead:
Pizza Hut, that’s not anything to brag about- but I know your little city needs all of the wins so I won’t hate, I guess
:beli:
New York style pizza is very hard to replicate- that’s why it can never be mass produced though
:umad::umad:
AltruisticTeemingAmericanavocet-small.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation