Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Just had lower standards as kids.
I remember chuckie cheese being the most amazing pizza i ever had at 8 years old. shyt was actually trash.

Nah fam, it is worse.

I know this because I had a good experience at Pizza Hut as an adult. They cooked it properly so the cheese wasn't nasty and the dough wasn't chewy and the toppings were not raw.

The problem is that you have a bunch of students working at those places. Calling a spade a spade, work ethics in this generation is low. Unless they give a fukk about the job, they'll half ass it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah fam, it is worse.

I know this because I had a good experience at Pizza Hut as an adult. They cooked it properly so the cheese wasn't nasty and the dough wasn't chewy and the toppings were not raw.

The problem is that you have a bunch of students working at those places. Calling a spade a spade, work ethics in this generation is low. Unless they give a fukk about the job, they'll half ass it.
If that was the case there would be people saying their particular pizza location is good. Nobody is saying that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If that was the case there would be people saying their particular pizza location is good. Nobody is saying that.

Wrong.

I imagine it is hit or miss because those places have a high turnover of staff.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wrong.

I imagine it is hit or miss because those places have a high turnover of staff.
You say wrong but then basically say what i was saying. hit or miss implies that for people it might in fact hit sometimes. Nobody is saying that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You say wrong but then basically say what i was saying. hit or miss implies that for people it might in fact hit sometimes. Nobody is saying that.

Nah, that isn't what you were saying.

You chalked our positive memories being down to youthful taste buds. That isn't correct because as an adult, you can recognise and appreciate when the finalised meal matches your experience as a youth.

The quality has literally diminished over the years. Something has gone wrong with the preparation.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah, that isn't what you were saying.

You chalked our positive memories being down to youthful taste buds. That isn't correct because as an adult, you can recognise and appreciate when the finalised meal matches your experience as a youth.

The quality has literally diminished over the years. Something has gone wrong with the preparation.
I did both of these things.
I said the fact that is isn't hit or miss as you put is proof that you are wrong about the dimishing flavor and evidence that we simply overrated as kids. I'm starting to feel like you are terrible at debating or deliberately misunderstanding what i'm saying. My argument hasn't changed or been contradicted by anything i have said. negged for talking in circles

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is this 90s Pizza Hut menu that everyone keeps talking about :gucci:?

When I said the menu I meant their entire menu. They changed all their ingredients in the late 90's. Prior to that is when people said their food was great. And it was. It's nothing like what it is today.

Those personal pan pizzas you got for that book-it shyt was like heaven on Earth. :wow:

I stole a whole book of those Book-It coupons out the teacher's desk.

Ate like a god damn king all summer. :wow:

Fred.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
i've been noticing the style getting more nationwide recognition the past few years, it's weird because growing up in Michigan i didn't even realize it was a particular style for us. it's one of those things you take for granted.
Saw some videos on my YT recommendation too, its trending right now

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I did both of these things.
I said the fact that is isn't hit or miss as you put is proof that you are wrong about the dimishing flavor and evidence that we simply overrated as kids. I'm starting to feel like you are terrible at debating or deliberately misunderstanding what i'm saying. My argument hasn't changed or been contradicted by anything i have said. negged for talking in circles

:mjlol:

Shut up, you meat head.

Just had lower standards as kids.
I remember chuckie cheese being the most amazing pizza i ever had at 8 years old. shyt was actually trash.

You attributed it to having lower standards as a kid. That isn't the case, because there are occasions where those standards are met and appreciated.

The problem is that it is now a rarity. By and large the preparation is trash.

Don't come to me about debating either. Internet is the only place where some idiotic fukk would question someone who is far more qualified than him. The beauty of Ignorance.