Pizza Hut Just Changed The Game

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how people don't get most vegetarians/vegans just don't want to eat a dead animal lol. It's not the taste, it's the ANIMAL. If vegetarians can find a better alternative, cool.
I get it man. MY best friend who’s pretty much one of my brothers is vegan now. You should see all the stuff he has to go through just to make some cauliflower taste like chicken wings :mjlol: He told me the same thing you just posted. He made me a little more open to vegan life but I can’t go full time. I don’t eat a lot of meat these days anyway just cut it down significantly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Nah i can’t do it, and i love a good plant based food, but like one poster said back in the day Pizza Hut was the shyt, but they fell off, I’d rather do dominos if I’m going to do chain pizza, but i can’t front they wings are better than dominos

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Pizza Hut here is a guaranteed one way ticket to a blown toilet :francis:

I learned my lesson, my ass couldn't take it no more :mjcry:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I get it man. MY best friend who’s pretty much one of my brothers is vegan now. You should see all the stuff he has to go through just to make some cauliflower taste like chicken wings :mjlol: He told me the same thing you just posted. He made me a little more open to vegan life but I can’t go full time. I don’t eat a lot of meat these days anyway just cut it down significantly.
Understandable. I make buffalo cauliflower bites too. They're not hard to make, but I like cooking tho, so that maybe just my perception in comparison to his. My family are all eat meaters, but they fukk with them. When made right vegan food is diverse and amazing.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Understandable. I make buffalo cauliflower bites too. They're not hard to make, but I like cooking tho, so that maybe just my perception in comparison to his. My family are all eat meaters, but they fukk with them. When made right vegan food is diverse and amazing.
No doubt! I’m not mad at it at all. I had general Tso’s Chicken made out of cauliflower from a restaurant here and it was amazing! You wouldn’t know it wasn’t chicken until I told you. Like I said I stick my toe in but I’m not ready to fully dive in yet lol

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Fake meat is absolutely disgusting.... and unhealthy

What's disgusting?

chicken-industry-info-graphic1.jpg