Pizza Hut Just Changed The Game

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will literally go get some pizza dough from Publix for $2.99, knead that hoe or roll it out or whatever the term is, chop up fresh veggies and top my shyt, throw that hoe on my pizza stone and cook that bytch before eating some fukking Pizza Hut :scust:

And I’m a lazy ass dude. But I will put in the work before fukking with them commercial pizza chains. That homemade Publix pizza be good as hell by the way. I just don’t like rolling dough and all that work. If I’m in the kitchen for more than 15 minutes, I start having anxiety. I ain’t got time for all that shyt

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Eat fake meat brehs, call that jawn a tranny pizza :mjlol:

if you consider selective breeding you can say that same thing about bananas, brocolli, carrots, seedless grapes and many other fruits and vegetables.
Did you know brocolli is actually a flower, and non-edible flower.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That’s cool.

I’d suggest a place like Mod or Blaze pizza over Pizza Hut anyway but I may try this beyond pizza. Pizza Hut is hot or miss these days for me.

edit: also any local owned pizza spot
That Pizza Hut thick butter crust is undefeated tho breh. I challenge anybody to try this pizza and tell me it's not good.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't understand how people don't get most vegetarians/vegans just don't want to eat a dead animal lol. It's not the taste, it's the ANIMAL. If vegetarians can find a better alternative, cool.
Exactly!!!!!! Beyond Meat isn't so big because people don't like the taste of meat. And once that Beyond Bacon hit the scene :whoo: