pizza being good as fukk unappreciation thread

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
WOW! What made you get off it? Or did you never really care for it anyway.

Have you ever made this?

I love pizza and fried chicken and french fries and Burger but when it comes to fitness I get ocd and get obsessed with perfection. I'd never preach to anyone else to do the same its my personal choice but I haven't had those foods in years. I don't even eat bread anymore.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I love pizza and fried chicken and french fries and Burger but when it comes to fitness I get ocd and get obsessed with perfection. I'd never preach to anyone else to do the same its my personal choice but I haven't had those foods in years. I don't even eat bread anymore.

What's an average weekly meal plan for you?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What's an average weekly meal plan for you?

I'll up my thread with my meal plan and workout. Basically 2600 calories on lift days 2200 cardio ab days
I eat eggs lean ground beef grilled chicken brown rice apples bananas almonds and coconut oil

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I been eating some NASTY shyt for the past month. Eating 3 pizzas a day and shyt like that. :ahh: All kind of sweets. :ahh:

What's amazing is that I am not gaining weight, probably cause I am not eating regular food so my calories are not hittin above the red zone.

I am done with that mass gaining, calories counting, eating every 3-4 hours bullshyt. I want to eat all that tasty food. :mjpls:

4 years down the drain but fukk IT. YOLO. :ahh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

giving up pizza is one thing :whoo: how the hell you do this tho :whew:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
what did you sub in for the majority of carbs? potatoes? :wot:

Brown rice sweet potatoes bananas. Used to just do sweet potatoes but i had to eat 600g to get my carb needs and eating 175 g of brown rice was much less of a hassle.

Quinoa is a good option but I've got a 50lb bag of brown rice from amazon i gotta finish

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Poutine is my kryptonite; fries, gravy, and cheese curds. That with 2 hot dogs is usually a 1200 calories meal. :eat:

:ahh::gladbron: I had some poutine the other day for the first time, in like a year...

Mother of god. poutine>>>

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just ate half a medium with sausage from Pizza Hut. 1080 cals. God :damn:

531110_o.gif

fukk this thread for implanting the craving! Hadnt had a pizza in 3 months. I was due a cheat day though.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
im hurting myself right now. pasta... damn girl scout cookies... peanut butter snickers. Only reason why I'm not packed out... oh yea and vodka