pizza being good as fukk unappreciation thread

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
When they gonna drop the Protein Pizzas for us fit folk though?! :noah: We got everything else - protein chocolate bars, drinks, soups, crisps, ice cream :ohlawd: Bout time Quest opened up a Protein Pizza joint. I mean we got protein bread now so use that for the base and crust, then just make the cheese and meat toppings are all good quality, throw in some no calorite walden farms sauces and you're in business. Eat pizza every day and be in shape :ohlawd:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
When they gonna drop the Protein Pizzas for us fit folk though?! :noah: We got everything else - protein chocolate bars, drinks, soups, crisps, ice cream :ohlawd: Bout time Quest opened up a Protein Pizza joint. I mean we got protein bread now so use that for the base and crust, then just make the cheese and meat toppings are all good quality, throw in some no calorite walden farms sauces and you're in business. Eat pizza every day and be in shape :ohlawd:
:wowholdmeh:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
You could start your own business...

Superstar
Daps
why do people prefer thin crust? aren't both made with the same amount of bread but only one rises.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
141016132009-pepperoni-pizza-graphic-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Researchers say that showing people how much activity they'd have to do to burn off certain foods may change their behavior more than showing them the number of calories in each item.

Another example/idea:
Advise the number of minutes someone would have to run or the number of miles they would have to walk to burn off 250 calories in bottle of fizzy drink.

^^^^ I've been saying the above for years.

Snickers bar :hula: 30 minutes a treadmill. You pick.

It's so much easier to simply not consume the calories than it is to burn them off. Weight loss starts with your mouth, not your legs. Thank god I'm a bulk at the moment...but I'm dreading the CUT that awaits me early next year:sadbron: for now its a pizza party every other weekend:stylin::eat::stylin:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I think I might be addicted to pizza brehs.:sadcam: There is this pizza joint I discovered that has the best slices. :ohlawd: I got it yesterday, and I want to get a couple of slices today. :snoop: