Pissing in empty 40oz bottles >>>> getting up and using the bathroom

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
If youve never had multiple piss related problems then you arent about that drunk life :shaq:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
guess u never go to the hood either

:upsetfavre:

i'm in the hood ereday mane.... i had a mixtape/street dvd spot right next to a check cashing place before the RIAA and local county police came thru on some :violent:type of shyt...

trying right now to get my spot back ....so we can be :boss: again

yeah we got quarts ...but 32 oz is the largerst amount you will see :usure:

but it's obvious your lying to yourself you ain't in your early 20's mane...

your ass is :old: or your a white meth head

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Congrats havoc breh, you my cac and all but you've reached the basement dwelling something-chan user :pachaha: *daps*

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i'm in the hood ereday mane.... i had a mixtape spot right next to a check cashing place before the RIAA and local county police came thru on some :violent:type of shyt...

yeah we got quarts ...but 32 oz is the largerst amount you will see :usure:

but it's obvious your lying to yourself you ain't in your early 20's mane...

your ass is :old: or your a white meth head

guess u in flordia or ur hood is p*ssy we got 40ozs all over here and not in white trash areas

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
homie, when you drink enough your piss looks EXACTLY like beer. Foam and all.

I know a couple times you woke up still half buzzed and drank out them bottles homie :dwillhuh:

I don't know if ya'll remember that urban legend about a drug named Jenkum which was made by fermenting human shyt and piss in a bottle. Anyways my friend heard about this shyt when he was shyt faced off vodka and fruit punch and decided he was gonna make up a batch of Jenkum and so he pissed in the empty fruit punch bottle and sat it in his kitchen. about 15 minutes later he forgot about the Jenkum he was trying to make and went and poured up another vodka and "fruit punch" he was so drunk he took a sip and swallowed his own piss mixed with vodka before he realized what he had done to himself.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't know if ya'll remember that urban legend about a drug named Jenkum which was made by fermenting human shyt and piss in a bottle. Anyways my friend heard about this shyt when he was shyt faced off vodka and fruit punch and decided he was gonna make up a batch of Jenkum and so he pissed in the empty fruit punch bottle and sat it in his kitchen. about 15 minutes later he forgot about the Jenkum he was trying to make and went and poured up another vodka and "fruit punch" he was so drunk he took a sip and swallowed his own piss mixed with vodka before he realized what he had done to himself.

:russ: I once pissed in a funnel and made a kid drink it because he was talkin made shyt about he could drink everyone under the table he pretty much took the whole funnel down before he realized he got his brother to come and try and fight people but one of my homies smacked his brother in the face and they both left.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:russ: I once pissed in a funnel and made a kid drink it because he was talkin made shyt about he could drink everyone under the table he pretty much took the whole funnel down before he realized he got his brother to come and try and fight people but one of my homies smacked his brother in the face and they both left.

cold blooded.

my favorite beer bong trick was to sneak in a shot of whiskey when the person who was about to take it wasn't looking. then watch them try not to throw up.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
florida banned the sales of 40ozs sorry

what u saying SORRY for? :childplease:

them things were IGNANT looking...never liked 40oz...

even when i got into that "DRUNK LIFE" i never wanted to take a hit straight from the quart bottle...

when it comes to beer...straight pitchers or mugs for me cause i usually drank beers at the sports lounge....

i'm mostly a mixed drank fan...so as a west indian it's strictly RUM AND COKE for me.......booyakah! :rambo:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
what u saying SORRY for? :childplease:

them things were IGNANT looking...never liked 40oz...

even when i got into that "DRUNK LIFE" i never wanted to take a hit straight from the quart bottle...

when it comes to beer...straight pitchers or mugs for me cause i usually drank beers at the sports lounge....

i'm mostly a mixed drank fan...so as a west indian it's strictly RUM AND COKE for me.......booyakah! :rambo:

40ozs they use to make 64 ozs

64s.jpg