Pissing in empty 40oz bottles >>>> getting up and using the bathroom

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i juss realized i been drinking 2 40ozs of malt liquor a night for almost 4 years straight now

Honestly you got to step your game up 2 40ozs a night seems almost pointless if your not binge drinking then its not whats up.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i finish em back to back pretty quick

Yeah i guess if your just chillin at the crib whats the sense of going overboard? But dont you take joy in when you so drunk you have to sleep on the floor of your bathroom because you afraid you might throw up.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Yeah i guess if your just chillin at the crib whats the sense of going overboard? But dont you take joy in when you so drunk you have to sleep on the floor of your bathroom because you afraid you might throw up.

:childplease: i dont vomit unless im on the verge of alcohol poisoning

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said afraid you might throw up not actually throwing up. But yeah i get the spins a lot and i've had some bad experiences with them so it gets me paranoid.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
One time i was fukked up riding in the back seat of my homies suv, had to piss like a bytch. Found this empty soda bottle and was like :yeshrug: so on the sneak tip i whip my dikk out ( i was the only one sitting in the very back, no homo shyt) and try to piss in the bottle, shyt had me feelin like :ahh: a few seconds into my piss i realize im missing and pissing on dukes floor:sadbron:

Two days later we riding in the car again and everyones saying how it smells like piss and im sittin there like :heh::russ::ld::wow::ooh::win: my dude still aint never figured out what went down.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
40ozs they use to make 64 ozs

64s.jpg

man, I drank a 64 oz of OE in the late 90's. shyt had me full as hell.