Pissing in empty 40oz bottles >>>> getting up and using the bathroom

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
In college our bathroom at the house was wayyyy down the hall. I used to wake up after boozing all night and step in a wet spot :sadbron:. I guess when i was blacked out id just wake up, piss next to the bed, and back to sleep :ahh:. After this happened like 13 times i kept a gatorade bottle next to the bed and would then wake up to a half gallon of piss every morning :obama:

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
that's really not that uncommon to piss anywhere it's convenient when drunk. pissing in a bottle...while driving is a challenge :upsetfavre:

Daps
much more convenient especially when a interesting thread is goin on and u dont wanna be interrupted

homie, when you drink enough your piss looks EXACTLY like beer. Foam and all.

I know a couple times you woke up still half buzzed and drank out them bottles homie :dwillhuh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
a couple years back i was so fukked up off whiskey that i was sitting at my computer and didnt wanna get up so i just whipped my dikk out and pissed on my own floor. then woke up in the morning and was like :wtf: who spilled all this water on my floor?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
people still drank 40's??

hell i didn't even know they STILL SELL THOSE THANGS? :why:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
ya where the fukk u been

:snoop:

I've been EVERYWHERE except a gottdamn redneck trailer park convience store ...because that seems like the only areas where u can find a 40 oz in my parts:laugh:

Daps
Definitely growing up, ive pissed in the corner of my bedroom being so drunk, and that was only when i didnt feel like pissing out the window.

Sad thing was the bathroom was right next door :snoop: