michael-jordan-wiki-.jpg

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm taking Michael Jordan over Lebron James

Lebron's best indivdual season isn't better than Mikes 3rd best individual season of 32ppg, 8 rpb and 8 apg

And Mike never folded under pressure or disappeared during an NBA FINAL.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look at this photo after saying you'd take Lebron over Jordan and then smack yourself...really, really hard.

dirk-choke1_display_image.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm taking Michael Jordan over Lebron James

Lebron's best indivdual season isn't better than Mikes 3rd best individual season of 32ppg, 8 rpb and 8 apg

And Mike never folded under pressure or disappeared during an NBA FINAL.

What was MJ record that season? What was the Bulls record the year after MJ first year retiring and what was the Bulls record the season before with MJ? Lebron is the most impactful forward in NBA history with Duncan who is more of a center. MJ is amazing and fun to watch but as a 5 on 5 NBA Basketball player, Lebron>>>MJ. If you think MJ is better, you are just a fanboy, not knowledgeable about the game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pippen is right. If I was building a franchise and had to pick between The King and the no-nikkas-policy man, I'd take the King :manny:

:whoa:Sorry :mjpls: I used to like your shytty shoes but it's 2013 and LeBron is a better player than you ever was:yeshrug:

Which is why he needed to play on all star team huh? :ld:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point of LeBrons career, how the he'll can you take him over MJ?:rashad:

The amount of choke jobs he's had overwhelm his one great season.

This tight jeans generations niccas are a lost cause.:sadbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cause D Wade & Bosh not on the team huh :skip:

Pippen and Rodman? Pippen and Grant? Armstrong was an All Star. Harper is better than Chalmers. The Bulls was much better than their opps. They also had Phil Jackson

MJ fans are terrible at times. The Bulls was a contender without MJ. With MJ, they were the best team in the NBA by a mile. This ain't even comparable. No NBA team who played the Bulls had the talent that the Bulls had or even close.

You can talk about the Mavs/Heat all day. It was a bad match-up and all and they didn't have the chemistry. That hurt the Bulls when MJ came back and they lost to Orlando who had a young Penny and Shaq. Sometimes it happens.