Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
niigas gonna learn one day about fuking with white women :umad:

Well for one, not drugging them beforehand is probably a good rule of thumb

I have no idea why so many people are trying to let Cosby slide, regardless of the hard numbers, this dude was/is a MASSIVE scumbag, its almost not debatable at this point

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Well for one, not drugging them beforehand is probably a good rule of thumb

I have no idea why so many people are trying to let Cosby slide, regardless of the hard numbers, this dude was/is a MASSIVE scumbag, its almost not debatable at this point
Always felt Cosby was on that :mjpls: when the cameras stopped rolling.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
1358352335891109478.jpg

all them hoes need to :camby::camby::camby:
you'll pose for a magazine now but couldnt press charges 40 years ago:stopitslime::camby:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
These woman wasn't getting raped. And Bill was getting sloppy with his rendezvous. Dude was a married man dikking down tons of CACs. And CACs keep holding it over his head. He should just be completely honest. I was a huge piece of shyt back in the day, but that don't mean I was raping these broads. But he wants to come out totally clean rather than put it all out

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Bull-fukkin-shyt. The main fallacy in this: rich, famous men have never needed to use drugs to get p*ssy. But since he admitted to some, shyts been out of control. The majority of these old cryptkeeper-looking broads were fukkin Cosby for money and want to hop on the train. Like how TF a white woman get raped twice by a black man in godamn 1960's-early 70's and she be scared of saying shyt? :francis:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Bull-fukkin-shyt. The main fallacy in this: rich, famous men have never needed to use drugs to get p*ssy. But since he admitted to some, shyts been out of control. The majority of these old cryptkeeper-looking broads were fukkin Cosby for money and want to hop on the train. Like how TF a white woman get raped twice by a black man in godamn 1960's-early 70's and she be scared of saying shyt? :francis:

Dammn skippy. No matter how popular I Spy, white folks would have crucified Cosby. Millenials won't know any better. Their parents will have heard the stories. Their grandparents damn well WILL know better because they lived through white folks Free Love and Drugs phase. The milk ain't clean, and it has to do with the climate of the times.

So who were the white men these hoes wre also grifting gifts, grades and grass from?