Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Im giving a big side-eye to this. This seems like some attention whore crap to me. He has admitted to drugging women, but I don't believe all these women. I don't care how much money a black man has, your telling me he drugged & raped white women in the 1960s and nothing happened...thats hard to believe. But if new york mag is gonna do this, they need to do the same for white men that are accused. Im not making excuses for Bill but 'the media' always makes black people especially black men the 'poster child' for any crime and or bad morals that they do. I want to see Woody Allen's and Roman Polanski's victims on the cover next month.

The media make Tyga the poster child of men dating minors but Paul Walker's girl was 16 when they first started dating. Facts.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Im giving a big side-eye to this. This seems like some attention whore crap to me. He has admitted to drugging women, but I don't believe all these women. I don't care how much money a black man has, he drugged white women in the 1960s and nothing happened...thats hard to believe. But if new york mag is gonna do this, they need to do the same for white men that are accused. Im not making excuses for Bill but 'the media' always makes black people especially black men the 'poster child' for any crime and or bad morals that they do. I want to see Woody Allen's and Roman Polanski's victims on the cover next month.

The media make Tyga the poster child of men dating minors but Paul Walker's girl was 16 when they first started dating. Facts.

Don't forget Seinfeld dating a high school girl.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I'm not saying that he didn't have some sort of relationship with them, but to rape all of them, and not one of them went to the authorities???

It's actually very common victims don't go to the police because the victim feels it's their fault it occurred in the first place. Not to mention your average police officer isn't equipped to deal with a victim who's clearly trying to come to terms with the fact they were assaulted.

Also, again unfortunately, most rapist due in fact tend to have a high number of victims, and within a span of say 30-40 years, it makes "sense" the range would be in the 40's.

shyt look at guys like Jerry Sandusky ,The Original Night Stalker, Dr. York and John Wayne Gacy. It's not uncommon for their to be multiple people afflicted by these scumbags.