Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of these rock stars are having "drug fueled sex with groupies" while never actually taking the drugs themselves?
Happens all the time. These guys have access to all the drugs in the world and give these groupies extacy, coke, and all sorts of things as "payment" cause a lot of time these women are junkies. They come to get high and hang around celebs. But regardless the point still stands.. voluntary drug use is not proof of anything but voluntary drug use.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happens all the time. These guys have access to all the drugs in the world and give these groupies extacy, coke, and all sorts of things as "payment" cause a lot of time these women are junkies. They come to get high and hang around celebs. But regardless the point still stands.. voluntary drug use is not proof of anything but voluntary drug use.

Your destroying your own argument here. If we're to believe that these women willingly took quaaludes, that still doesn't mean they consented to sex. So all this bullshyt about "why were these girls even at Cosby's house/in Cosby's room in the first place?" goes out the window.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so your argument is that these other monsters aren't being anywhere near as vilified because "they aren't as famous" and you're ok with that
well atleast you admit this is nothing but ratings and media propagation

"B-b-but Jared! B-b-but Stephen Collins!" We're not talking about them--we're talking about Cosby. What you're doing is trying to deflect this issue as if everything has to be discussed equally, and that's bullshyt.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your destroying your own argument here. If we're to believe that these women willingly took quaaludes, that still doesn't mean they consented to sex. So all this bullshyt about "why were these girls even at Cosby's house/in Cosby's room in the first place?" goes out the window.
And likewise logically it doesn't mean that they didn't consent. That's why you are innocent until proven guilty. not they other way around.

But I don't believe any of their stories at face value breh without evidence. As of now they are just stories until proven otherwise.. they could say they drank orange juice with cosby.. How does anyone know if that's true? How do you know? nobody knows if they even had sex or used any drugs with cosby. Some of these women cosby says he doesnt even know and never met. As of now it's all speculation with no real evidence.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And likewise logically it doesn't mean that they didn't consent. That's why you are innocent until proven guilty. not they other way around.

But I don't believe any of their stories at face value breh without evidence. As of now they are just stories until proven otherwise.. they could say they drank orange juice with cosby.. How does anyone know if that's true? How do you know? nobody knows if they even had sex or used any drugs with cosby. Some of these women cosby says he doesnt even know and never met. As of now it's all speculation with no real evidence.

If Cosby admits in testimony that he got orange juice for them, it's pretty safe to make an educated guess.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Cosby admits in testimony that he got orange juice for them, it's pretty safe to make an educated guess.
And where did he admit to getting drugs for each of these specific women in relation to their accusations? To date he has never even addressed any of the accusations. You were probably one of the idiots posting and donating to that scam about stop kony years back just cause thousands of other sheep posted it so it must be true. No facts needed.. jsut a good story and a lot of folks saying the same thing... Until Uganda said they dont need help with kony cause he been ghost for years. You probably believed the media when they said Iraq had wmd too.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And where did he admit to getting drugs for each of these specific women in relation to their accusations? To date he has never even addressed any of the accusations. You were probably one of the idiots posting and donating to that scam about stop kony years back just cause thousands of other sheep posted it so it must be true. No facts needed.. jsut a good story and a lot of folks saying the same thing... Until Uganda said they dont need help with kony cause he been ghost for years. You probably believed the media when they said Iraq had wmd too.

The fukk are you talking about? He admitted he got quaaludes with the intent of having sex with these women, he admitted he never took them himself, and he admitted that he believed that the women coming to his home/hotel room alone was consent.

I don't need the exact scenario for each specific woman to make an educated guess that, yeah, he more than likely did some shyt. So for you to act like, "Well he admitted doing it, but he didn't explicitly discuss the details of each case to the letter, so that's not really proof," is absolute bullshyt, and you're just moving the goalposts to defend him.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What about the black women?

You nikkas :cape: for Cosby always seem to want to ignore them. :francis:
She is white too. Thats what you guys don't understand.

That black and white pic does a disservice to showing how white these broads truly are.

3-sunni-welles.w1000.h1422.jpg

4-therese-serignese.w1000.h1422.jpg

30-beth-ferrier.w1000.h1422.jpg

31-carla-ferrigno.w1000.h1422.jpg

etc... etc...

The writer of the article, by the way.
1348327136.jpg
:mjpls:

Like I said. Meteorites for all of them.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
idk I was doubtful too but he admitted to giving a chick quaaludes to fukk her. That's the same drug in Wolf of Wall street that had dude thinking he had cerebral palsy...... that shyt isn't alcohol, weed, coke, or Molly where you use it to get a girl in the mood.

:stopitslime:

That shyt fukks a person up.

:dwillhuh:

After Cosby said that I just had to come to terms with the fact he probably raped women. How many Idk but shyt is a legit possibility all of them and considering the fact that after all these years its a he said/she said situation all those women have a case.

:patrice:

I consider myself a follower of #HOH and I initially thought it was groupies too but shyt Cosby probably did it

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are you talking about? He admitted he got quaaludes with the intent of having sex with these women, he admitted he never took them himself, and he admitted that he believed that the women coming to his home/hotel room alone was consent.

I don't need the exact scenario for each specific woman to make an educated guess that, yeah, he more than likely did some shyt. So for you to act like, "Well he admitted doing it, but he didn't explicitly discuss the details of each case to the letter, so that's not really proof," is absolute bullshyt, and you're just moving the goalposts to defend him.

Cobsy has never said anything about these 30 + women and accusations ( and most of these 30+ womens claims are not rape accusations to be clear). His statement on quaaludes and sex pertianed to that particular civil case and the women in that case took them voluntarily. He has never addressed these other allegations outside of saying he doesnt even know some of these women.

If you don't validate or need proof of each specific allegation then how would you even know what claim is true or not? How would even know what you can prosecute or what charges could apply? Its clear at this point you dont care whats true or not. And that's not very educated of you. I'm not acting like he admitted anything cause cosby never admitting to anything regarding rape or drugging anyone without consent. If he did he would be in jail.