Pigs gettin clapped up in Charlotte NC

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Just in time for Lovin Life Music Festival. Not a good look for the city.

That area isn't the best, pretty close to where 2 officers were killed in 2007 when I lived nearby. That neighborhood itself is quiet, mostly older people. Apparently it was being rented out so no telling how many people the original tenant was subleasing to:coffee:

This also goes to show 2A isn't going anywhere

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How much the burger cost you? $22?:mjlit:

The whole thing with fries and drink was $19 but the fries were ehhh and $3.50.

I woulda been cool with just the burger but it is what it is. The bacon in it was good too. Mad love to those slaughtered pigs for their sacrifice

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
it was a breh

Arrested in 2012 for warrants, running from police, suspended license, and was carrying a shotgun with a baggy of coke.

That was 12 years ago… he was 27 then. He would be 39 now:francis:

Same name, age matches, same city and/or state. Expect to see his face blasted on the news
Fucc it.

pGb8_2.gif

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
:unimpressed: Thinking about having steak tonight what yall brehs bout to cook up?
Was working from home today so I put a brisket on, did 5.5 hrs on the smoke then wrapped & finished in the oven but I feel like that's a crutch. I know brehs claim to get that juicy all on the smoke unless they lying I dunno wha step I'm missing

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was working from home today so I put a brisket on, did 5.5 hrs on the smoke then wrapped & finished in the oven but I feel like that's a crutch. I know brehs claim to get that juicy all on the smoke unless they lying I dunno wha step I'm missing
Low consistent heat. Spritzing. Wrap through the stall.

Most important step is resting the brisket after all that work.