Pigs gettin clapped up in Charlotte NC

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Soooo tomorrow's menu since I go into the office, will be fruits and veggies only...

For breakfast, a fresh fruit salad of diced strawberries, blueberries, grapes, bananas and blackberries with Oikos low-carb, high protein greek yogurt with a fig bar.

So for lunch, a vegan salad with sweet potato, avocado, jalapeno and sauteed kale sprinkled with cracked pepper and celery salt. Be sure to sprinkle lemon juice over the avocado to avoid browning. Finished with an orange.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Soooo tomorrow's menu since I go into the office, will be fruits and veggies only...

For breakfast, a fresh fruit salad of diced strawberries, blueberries, grapes, bananas and blackberries with Oikos low-carb, high protein greek yogurt with a fig bar.

So for lunch, a vegan salad with sweet potato, avocado, jalapeno and sauteed kale sprinkled with cracked pepper and celery salt. Finished with an orange.

:jbhmm:
I stealing that salad recipe!
Got the double bacon cheeseburger from smashburger.

They take forever to make the damn food — but the burger was delicious.
Get a side of their crispy brussel sprouts. They're good!

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the fed and his crash dummy peons were liquidated while serving a warrant to steal firearms, yet prohibitionists think they're gonna go house to house to take a half billion of ours :mjlol:

if their victims had a 4:1 kdr every now and then, how long would it take until agents started refusing orders to go on door kicking missions, or put in resumes outside law enforcement?

americans have a trump card exhibited right here, yet they seldom play it :sas2:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cops aren't people now?
tumblr_mt5p7bZuYT1shaex9o1_500.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
it was a breh

Arrested in 2012 for warrants, running from police, suspended license, and was carrying a shotgun with a baggy of coke.

That was 12 years ago… he was 27 then. He would be 39 now:francis:

Same name, age matches, same city and/or state. Expect to see his face blasted on the news
Thanks for doing the math on his age. Very crucial info.