Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You better brace yourself for the fukkery you about to see. You about to learn how to big body breathe into your balls like a real nikka :troll:

Don't say I didn't warn you :heh:

You asked for it :ufdup:

:astrodahellmayne: this muthaphukka scooped that white bytch into his preworkout shake
dude reminds me of that super saiyan kid who thought that shyt was real :mjlol:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
coli accepting this shyt now :what:

next yall gone say charlize theron kid is just living his truth

you can be born gay or w/e but that doesnt mean you wear matching outfits with your mother, twerk your hips out or stick your thigh out like an instagram model.
nikka thats learned and taught behavior

and its always women defending this shyt too. how yall want black men to provide, build, protect etc with the next gen twerking in male rompers? :what:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The Coli has some miserable ass people. There are some posters in here that are more vocal about "the gay agenda" than about issues that actually affect black people.

Teaching young boys how NOT to be men is affecting black people. The lack of masculine leadership and direction is sorely needed in these children today.

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
This is a CHILD people!!!! A CHILD!!!! SMH
What is wrong with some of you?

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I think you guys should be careful about what you say about children. Being called gay when you're not can make a child question their sexuality when they're not even supposed to be thinking about that yet. He's probably not even aware of the way he's posing/standing, give him a chance to grow up and decide for himself what he is.

Be careful about what you say TO children.
Be careful about what you SHOW children.
Be careful about what you allow children to SEE.

Children, like children minded adults will be subject to abject imagery and conditioning. I don't think this child was called gay by his parents, but they indeed treated him as such, and since he is still developing...he will; as you say "question his sexuality" indeed.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How do you know whether you were born gay or if you were molested at a real young age and just don't remember or you're just blocking it out?

nikka what :what:

Were you molested by a female when you were a kid and that event determined that you were straight?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka what :what:

Were you molested by a female when you were a kid and that event determined that you were straight?
The analogy you're attempting to make is nonsensical because heterosexuality is natural. It's how our species survives. People are born with a natural attraction to the opposite sex which is why our body parts naturally compliment each others' sexually.

There's nothing natural about homosexuality which is why I somewhat question if people are born that way. There are defects in nature tho, so if anyone is truly born only attracted to the same sex I'd just chalk that up to a defect. So if you were obviously born gay like you claim then you're just defective. It's not natural for you to be gay my dude.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The analogy you're attempting to make is nonsensical because heterosexuality is natural. It's how our species survives. People are born with a natural attraction to the opposite sex which is why our body parts naturally compliment each others' sexually.

There's nothing natural about homosexuality which is why I somewhat question if people are born that way. There are defects in nature tho, so if anyone is truly born only attracted to the same sex I'd just chalk that up to a defect. So if you were obviously born gay like you claim then you're just defective. It's not natural for you to be gay my dude.

It doesnt matter if being gay is "natural" or not. I'm not even arguing that. The fact is that some people are born straight and some people are born gay. There's really no refuting that :manny: