Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It doesnt matter if being gay is "natural" or not. I'm not even arguing that. The fact is that some people are born straight and some people are born gay. There's really no refuting that :manny:
Well you're saying "some people are born gay and there's no refuting that" as if it is natural. It does matter that it goes against nature because that's why there's some doubt on whether people are actually born that way. You can never really talk in 100% absolutes but I don't think that people are born gay and those who are probably only make up a minuscule piece of the gay population. People being born day is probably about as common as people born with 6 fingers or some shyt. Most gays are gay by choice related to some kind of abuse. That's why I asked how you know? When did you realize that you're gay? You couldn't have known that at birth.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Well you're saying "some people are born gay and there's no refuting that" as if it is natural. It does matter that it goes against nature because that's why there's some doubt on whether people are actually born that way. You can never really talk in 100% absolutes but I don't think that people are born gay and those who are probably only make up a minuscule piece of the gay population. People being born day is probably about as common as people born with 6 fingers or some shyt. Most gays are gay by choice related to some kind of abuse. That's why I asked how you know? When did you realize that you're gay? You couldn't have known that at birth.

nikka are you fukkin retarded :mindblown: Why do you keep bringing up this whole "natural" argument. I don't give a fukk about that. That's not a part of my point or argument :mindblown:
I don't know why you keep harping on that shyt :what:
And I peep how your bytch ass keeps trying to be slick with the "That's why I asked how you know? When did you realize that you're gay? You couldn't have known that at birth" :heh:

fukk you nikka :pachaha:

Stop being a passive aggressive fakkitt and say what you really wana say :heh:

The fact is that people are born straight and people are born gay :manny:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikka are you fukkin retarded :mindblown: Why do you keep bringing up this whole "natural" argument. I don't give a fukk about that. That's not a part of my point or argument :mindblown:
And I peep how your bytch ass keeps trying to be slick with the "That's why I asked how you know? When did you realize that you're gay? You couldn't have known that at birth" :heh:

Im as direct as I can be. How can you say that people are born gay unless you're someone who thinks that you were born gay?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Im as direct as I can be. How can you say that people are born gay unless you're someone who thinks that you were born gay?
Obviously people are born gay if they are sexually attracted to the same sex :heh:

Why is that difficult to grasp :dead:

Are you straight or gay?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@KyokushinKarateka you mad as fukk over there :laff:

This topic is really getting under your skin, yes?

The only thing missing from that little homotionally charged pro-GayBlackBoys rant you just went on is you going:
3snaps.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This topic is really getting under your skin, yes?

The only thing missing from that little homotionally charged pro-GayBlackBoys rant you just went on is you going:
3snaps.gif

nikka obviously you're the one furious in here :mjlol: you're so mad that you had to neg me, then you take it step further by googling that gay ass gif :laff: :laff:

nikka you lost :mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikka obviously you're the one furious in here :mjlol: you're so mad that you had to neg me, then you take it step further by googling that gay ass gif :laff: :laff:

nikka you lost :mjlol:

If you're so pro-GayBlackBoys then why are denying your own obvious homosexuality? Practice what you preach.